Where in Europe is decent but cheap for Villas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.B.ThatsMe, Apr 20, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

Where in Europe is decent but cheap for Villas?

6 of us are looking to rent a villa for a week either at the end of June or during August sometime. We're not particularly bothered about being in a clubbing type location.. a bar/club or two is all we're really bothered about. Stuff like quad biking would be a huge bonus.. or things that you've always fancied doing but are either overpriced in this country or few and far between (bungee jumping, sky diving?). I'd prefer spending my money on stuff like this as opposed to getting monged and being hungover all day, and the more options/less money it costs, the better!

When I went to turkey years ago I had an amazing time.. it was cheap, everyone was friendly, food was nice and they seemed to offer a range of things such as microlites, safaris (well, missioning around the mountains and terrain in a 4x4) etc all within close proximity of one another.

The go-to location is obviously Spain because everyone knows it's cheap, hot and you kinda know what you're getting with Spain but I've been to various parts about 7 times since being a little kid and all the memories seem very similar. If anyone can recommend somewhere better/a bit different to the typical 18-30's/piss-up type of places then I'd like to know :tits:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Ruffers

Ruffers Drooling on the mixport

I was looking at Villas last summer, and came across quite a few in Croatia and Bulgaria, some of which were amazing. Good prices too but I know nothing about what there is to do there! Check them out, weather is supposed to be the same as Spain in summer too
  4. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

Yeah a few people have suggested croatia to me, sounds good so far!