Whats your thoughts on asylum seekers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Jan 15, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

lol the vast majority of refugees had homes.
  2. Smog

Smog Registered User

you're thick as fuck... im sure they would want to stay away from you :up:

there is no excuse to be homeless in todays society, unless you're riddled by drugs and booze and in that case you can rot. immigrants pay taxes.

i :love: immigrants
  3. loopy83

loopy83

:up:
  4. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

Joe being the 'ard man again.

genuine aylum seekers must be accepted (divided equally between the EU). Freeloading ***** who arent fleeing fuck all need to be on the first ferry back to france. This country will soon find itself lagging behind the rest of the civilised world in most departments because of the lack of funding. we are increasingly havin to spend more money on asylum seekers (bogus of genuine). the majority of these asylum seekers do not NEED to come here, they jsut want to because in their homeland you dont ge free healthcare and free housing and free cheques every week. most of these people have no intension of getting a job and contributing to the society that keeps a roof over their head and food on their table and sky on their tele.

a problem with asylum is that these people come from cultures where violence is tolerated, and so when they arrive here they have no quarms with assaulting people to steal their money.

that last paragraph probs sounds pigoted and racist but unfortunately its true.

People coming to this country to live should abide by its laws and conform to societies standards. they should adapt to British culture and not purposly stand out from it. this only leads to segregation and racial tension.

giving asylum seekers luxuries like sky and free to use mobile phones can only decrease their willingness to ge a job and work for their money. (whos going to go out and earn money when they can get shit for free).

This country needs more of an English pride before it is phased out by other cultures demanding to be adhered to foremost.

I think anyone who moved to another country and demands that the natives take down their flags on st Georges day need deporting. Also anyone blatantly showing acts of treason towards a country while getting fat on its benefits needs deporting. especially those who preach racial hatred and encourage violence.

I must stress again that genuine asylum seekers need to be cared for. We need a better system inplace to catch the freeloaders before this country turns into a free b&b for the world lazys fuckers.
    end rant.
  5. Smog

Smog Registered User

@Lee - how can you make generalisations like that without any evidence to back it up?

all that looks like to anyone with half an education is a few sentances of opinion. not fact.

if you could actually back your (largely misguided) opinions up you would at least sound coherant.
  6. Lee

to be honest i cant be arsed to trawl sites for newsclips about asylum, ave seen it all before.

Im sure anyone with half an education can understand my rant.
  7. Smog

Smog Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. Lee

why aye enoch
  9. Lee

lmao you fuckking turk. get back to maning your kebab stall
  10. Lee

better than being a greasy turk you half armenian bastard
  11. Lee

ew pete where can one purchase the liquid afterparty tix, if one were inclined to do so?

just hotrats?
  12. Yosef Ha'Kohain

First off we're living in the real world, different EU countries can handle different quota's of refugees, in addition to this not every country would agree to such a deal as many have right wing governments - we have to take a realistic approach to this problem.

I also don't think you fully understand the immigration situation, the statistics you read in your tabloid papers are that of settled migrants this includes economic and asylum seekers, take the 2003 statistic of 139,675 and you'll find 78% of these weren't asylum seekers.

If you want to control the amount of migrants entering the country you need to revise your target group as asylum seekers aren't the "problem".

A large proportion of ASYLUM SEEKERS have no desire to settle in England - they've fled here from persecution and would love to return to their homeland to see their families... You confuse economic migrants with asylum seekers... please think through your next post as your arguement loses any validity when it is based on misunderstanding.

Violence is tolerated?!?!?!?

In 2002 the top three countries of origin were Iraq, Afghanistan and Zimbabwe... It was western influence, invasion, support that created these violent climates.

But to suggest asylum seekers are going to rob you because they're is fleeing a warzone is plain insane.

Then please back it up with statistics.... Untill you can its just Nazi propoganda.

Asylum Seekers abide by our laws and how can they possibly fit in when thugs like yourself alienate them?
  13. Lee

haha, your uncle sams love child you uncouth mosque dweller
  14. Lee

lmao, he has all our social security details anall, bet he flogs em to his family so they can live here and claim benefits
  15. Lee

i need to get meself a ticket like. or else al be missing out on a dingy sweaty shithole packed to the rafters with narcotic ingesting charves.
  16. Lee

joe joe joe...

if you hate the west so much then why dont you go and live somewhere else. i seem to remember an evil dictator and an evil oppresive regeme are no longer in control of iraq and afghanistan.

what makes you think i read tabloids. i get my info from many sources, i dont rely on papers like the sun for my facts and figures.

also i dont seem to be seeing asylum seekers leaving britain because they have chosen to leave. once theyre here theyre staying. infact once theyre here they bring their whole family of 20 supposed refugees over.

i have never alienated genuine refugees, only freeloading twats who offer nothing to society.

and whats the crack with you thinkin everyones a nazi cos theyre sick of seeing their coutry driven into ecconomic strife by freeloaders?
  17. Yosef Ha'Kohain

We have a right one here :lol:

Are Iraq and Afghanistan violence free? No... There's a fucking war going on!

Its comments like this that make me realise I've still a lot of teaching to do.

Who are you trying to kid Lee, the only facts and figures you read are jennifer ellisons vital statistics in FHM... You've never produced any facts or figures to back up your pov.

Lee you don't see fuck all - I doubt you've ever spoke to an asylum seeker nevermind asking if they plan to bring over "20 refugees"...

sure pal.

economic strife?

Migrants contribute £2.5b more to the economy than they take out... How the fuck are they driving the country into economic strife?!?!?!?!?
  18. Congay

Congay Registered User

Not according to both the US & UK governments :dunce: They haven't been classed as war zones for many months maybe years.

Both countries are now living in a happy democracy and are oh so thankful to us good guys.
  19. Gaz D

Gaz D

just do me a favor ship them all out
  20. Lee

joe theres a differece between ecconomic migrants and asylum seekers. ecconomic migrants contribute to society. the majority of assylum seekers dont.

Iraq / Afghanistan are not war zones theyre occupied territory with resistance fighters.

the somme was a warzone baghdad is a trouble spot.

ive watched an asylum seeking couple move ito a house over the road from my grandparents and within the year 2 asylum seekers turned into 2 asylum seekers and entire their family.

and just because im not your best mate what makes you think i have somet against genuine asylum seekers.

aslong as the government dont have asylum under control they will never let the full extent of the asylum fiasco out into the public domain.