The Latest in Anti Weed Propaganda

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Ferox, Mar 27, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Granty

Granty 38°52′48″N 1°23′30″E

She clearly has some underlying issues in here personal life.

However, I can understand being totally fucked by having the strongest skunk on offer the first time you've had it.

There's no doubt it's not good for you though. I smoked buckets daily since the age of about 14 and around 2003 stopped for 8 months. I'd never felt better. I could actually be arsed to get up in the morning and felt fresh more than I had before. At the end of the summer a mates dad turned up with 3kg of white widow. He'd been living in London, got involved with the wrong people, he did a runner with all their skunk. Therefore I started again but completely knocked buckets on the head and had maybe a joint of two a day - only when I had nothing else to do and definitely not before work anymore :down: I've recently knocked it on the head again but have mates that still do buckets, some are fine, others will openly admit they've been affected by it, even if just ever so slightly.

The reason I stopped is because I don't want to find out if it'll ever affect me or not. I'd rather knock it on the head before it gets to that stage - if it ever did.

People who smoke dope to go out to a bar for example normally end up sat quiet for most of the night with shit crack. It can start some funny discussions/debates behind closed doors though.
  2. Dan

Dan Registered User

A few of these got dished around my mob and the faces that were getting pulled would have won gold medals at a gurning competition!

Sure are rockets like!
  3. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

nah, i tend not to smoke whilst on rockets - mainly because it makes me trip horrendously + feel too uncomfertably wierd.
  4. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Rocket pills are you on about?They still knocking about?Absolutely terrible pills
  5. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Defiantly all depends on the person. As I say, my brother has got really fucked up with it, I'm fine with it and can limit myself/have a six month break no problem. He started smoking loads when he split up with his lass and got thrown out of college in the same month - having buckets is not a good way to cope with shit like that.
  6. adam.

adam. kthxbi

my lass bloody loved them :spangled: everyone else ive ever met says theyre the worst thing ever to exist.
  7. forks

forks still not dead

smoking makes me cough.
  8. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

There nasty
  9. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

but amazing at the same time?