The fly six inches above the water

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by Damocles, Jun 27, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

The fly six inches above the water

One day a bear sat on the side of a bank observing a fish jumping out of the water trying to catch the fly... The bear thought to himself, if that fly drops six inches the fish will jump up to get the fly and I will jump in the lake and get my dinner. In burrow a little mouse surveyed the situation. If that fly drops six inches, the fish will jump up to get the fly, the bear will jump in to get the fish and then I can safely leave and go find my dinner. In a tree above the bank a hungry cat looked down on the dillema. Hmmm thought the cat, if that fly drops six inches, the fish is going to jump up to get the fly, the bear is going to get the fish and the mouse will run out and I will have MY dinner. So as it goes the fly drops six inches, the fish jumps up to get the fly, the bear jumps into the lake to get the fish, the mouse scurries out into the open and the cat falls out of the tree into the lake...So what is the moral of the story???? "IF THE FLY DROPS SIX INCHES THE PUSSY IS GOING TO GET WET!"
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

Why the fuck did the cat fall in the water and not onto the land to get the mouse? You told the joke wrong. The bear was the one that got wet.