tele's

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Lee, Oct 30, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

TVR's :up:
  2. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Registered User

Lmao.

Having viewed both screens I can defintely say that the pircture quality on a v series sony bravia screen is better than almost anything B&O sell.

B&O are more about how the tv looks.. not how it performs imo.

Its a matter of choice.. buy a B&O if ya want.. but I'll be over the moon with a sony v series screen :)
  3. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

I cant say much about the TV's but I know B&O sound systems were the nuts.
  4. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    teh tv in out sitting room is pioneer and is mint got it about 5 year ago abnd still looks top notch
  5. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

got carried away and threw a bid in for a 42wlt66, its contrast ratio is only 800:1 which i suppose is middle of the range, just wondering if itle be good enough, any thoughts tv geeks
  6. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

I've seen the picture quality and it pisses on all others I've seen

B&O technology is better. I can't believe that yous are all going on like yous know everythings there is to know about tvs when you think B&O stuff is expensive cos it looks nicer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Their technology IS better. You pay more for designer clothes because they are better than cheap clothes in every way, not just the design
  7. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

their technology isnt that special, you still pay a few grand more for an SD LCD tele when you can get proper HD screens 3 times better for half the price, theyre far too over priced, i even went off some of their styling, it jsut looked a bit dated, their audio stuff is really good, but everything they make is still overpriced
  8. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

My housemate has some £90 B&O headphones, but, for the money, Shure are miles ahead in terms of sound :up:
  9. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

tbf you haven't got a clue about technology, just cause your boyfriends works for them doesn't make you the expert in televisions, i think chandler has a alot mroe knowledge on this subject than anyone else on this board.

And secondly, whn you campared the pictures of all the teles you saw, what was the source of the picture that the tele was playing? were they both the same? i think not!!!

Also in general, even when you see two tvs playing the same thing right next to each other its not always perfectly clear which one has the best picture. So if you have compared the tv's you've seen on different days in different shops, it good be argued that your state of mind on that day would infulence how you remembered other televisions you've seen.

So basically your full of shit!!!
  10. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne Registered User

I was gonna try and reply but tbh I don't see the point.

Knowledge = nothing

** in this thread.