Richard Tulip - New Promise Live Stream

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nass, Feb 5, 2021.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Hows it going guys!

I'm posting this in case you are on here but can't see socials.

A lot has happened in recent years, and I'm pleasantly surprised this board is still here (kudos to @Conway )

One of my favourite things to happen of late has definitely been that, in the wake of internet based DJ Live Streaming throughout the pandemic, Richard Tulip has started a new show this week which straight off the bat had thousands of viewers.

Aside from the quality and personal effort it took Richard to do this, what was amazing was how many of you from this board joined in on the live chat.

Everyone from Jimmy to Rossy to Lee Ridley (GeordieLee/Lost Voice Guy), Mad Chris, Broony, Sasha, Diamond Phil, Alan Ruddick, Mozza, Richard's wife Jill, the list kept growing and was enormous.

For those who understand DJ gear, he's upgraded everything from his mixer (the new 6 channel Pioneer DJM-V10) to the new range of CDJ 3000, has 4 turntables and a no expenses spared camera and lighting rig set up to make sure it is actually enjoyable to watch.

The channel he does it on gives you the full quality audio feed (on Twitch) unlike facebook which lessens what you hear a bit through compression.

He's doing a lot of Vinyl classics to begin with, then he's moving to new music.

So if you've landed here and would like to get involved and say hello to old friends and in the coming streams hear classics and new music, it would be really nice to see you.

Here's how:

He's going live 8pm until 11pm (or until Jill peels him off the decks ;) )

For the uninterrupted full quality stream when it is actually happening you follow Richard on his new Twitch channel. Set up an account now, so you are ready, and get the mobile app so it gives you the notification that he has started.

LIVE CHANNEL (press Follow)
    https://www.twitch.tv/richard_tulip

You can watch replays on the new youtube channel here:

YOUTUBE REPLAYS (press Subscribe)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhhCOjnbqbTR1RXujxCqQA

You're probably already plugged into this but his facebook page is here:

PROMISE NEWCASTLE (Facebook Page)
    https://www.facebook.com/promisenewcastle

The video will go live on Facebook but it is literally only to tell you to come across to Twitch - Facebook cuts off live music experiences whereas Twitch let's them keep going when they are actually live and has a decent chat function.

If making a new twitch username just do us all a favour, either use your board name or something close to your real name as usernames confuse us all!

Be great to see you.

Regards

Nass x
    Mozza and Conway like this.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

I listened to every second of both nights last week, absolutely brilliant and great chatting to everyone on the chat.

Looking forward to tonight's mix.
    Mozza and Nass like this.
  4. Rob

Rob Registered User

Hey you guys!

I was the mod & technician on the stream so I was forced to listed to all 7 hours of it. Loved every moment. :)
    Mozza, Conway and Nass like this.
  5. Mozza

Mozza MOZZAN8 ST4TE-PHUTURE84

SO...HERE WE ARE! Back on the promise home of craic and bantzzzzzz ha. would like to say, last weekends promise live shows were nothing but top draw from rich and his crew! superb effort putting on the live streams with all those classic gems and the visuals to gan with it.. had goosebumps from start to finish, the chats were blowing up aswell...good to have this back in these crazy times... awesome!!!! stay safe crew x lets keep this goin
    Nass likes this.