Promise 25/06/05

Discussion in 'Photos' started by Tiger, Jun 25, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. casy

casy Dirty Slut

tbh, why doesn't everyone keep their own thoughts to themselves about parents and drugs because im taking offence to it all, it may not be directed @ me personally, but what i take doesnt affect my daugter, AT ALL. in fact, there's mothers and fathers out there that abuse their children in all manners of ways and they may have never taken drugs. FACT. i could be knocked over tomorrow FACT. i could die of an allergy tomorrow. FACT.

i like to think my daughter has the best care from me and my family, my dad smokes cannabis, has that made him a bad parent to me?!?! nishnish not @ all, and he's the best grandfather ellie could ask for. all of you that have comments about it all.......have you ever seen me with my daugter or my daugter @ all??? probs not, if you have done you'l know what im talking about, my close friends from the board ie Cazz/Tiger/katie have all seen ellie, how i am with ellie and how happy she is. they've also been out with me on a night. having a child to look after is hard enough work nevermind now being dictated "how" to look after her. especially when you're a single parent too, ts like some of you are saying i shouldn't even have a drink? alcohol is also a drug, i could get soooo drunk, fall over and kill myself, but thats ok isn't it?!?!

why dont you all think about the effects everyday things have on us all?? i bet none of you stop doing things for the risk factor? and i can bet most of everyone's parents on this board have taken drugs when you have been small, or even still now.
  2. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

take no notice......Rach has no room to talk when it comes to taking drugs :wink:
  3. Tiger

Tiger Registered User

Cassie your a great Mam and you dont need ppl off this board telling you 'how' to take care fo Elle as she has everything she couldnt possibly wish for and so much more!

The ppl on here that are dictating to you probably cant even look after themselfves never mind a kid!
  4. rachel

rachel Registered User

maybe i didnt used to but i certainly do now john :)
  5. rachel

rachel Registered User

one of the things about this bitchy little message board is that once u start to post things about ur life on here people automatically respond to it with their opinions.
    personally from experience endulging in particular substances doesnt just have effects there and then, it carrys on well into the week as everyone probably knows...
    personally i wouldnt go out and get paraletic on drink either once i'm a mam but thats just me n know most people on here would disagree.
    no1 is dictating to u how to look after your kid, loadsa people just think its wrong to take drugs when u have children thats all but everyone to their own and if ur little one is happy n if your a good mam then thats all that matters. if you know that what u get up to on a weekend doesnt have any knock on effects to the way u are around ur daughter and the way u look after her then thats totally fair enough!!
    there are people that can get through midweek without being all fucked up off the weekends activities n it seems like ur one of those people, there will be loadsa people who aint so lucky but thats their issues...
    take all this with a pinch of salt cos if its true what u say bout things not having an effect on ur little one then thats great theres just a lot of people out there who have kids and take drugs which does have an effect their children.
  6. casy

casy Dirty Slut

i for one say if anything effected my daughter in a bad way i'd put a stop to it straight away, drugs whatever.

but i dont take them that hardcore, plus i have weekends to myself, which i never did until about 6mnths ago! so im taking advantage with the help i have atm cause known my luck it'l be taken away tomoro and i'l be back where i started!

the past mnths for me have been wkd, met loads of new friends, been loads of new places, whenever things look bleak i look back to me this time last year and can smile. so whatever anyone say's abt me today i can just laugh off, im the one with the stunning daughter, whos happy and i amd actually happy now too! :) and they can probs c that too....
  7. rachel

rachel Registered User

good for u ma dear and i mean that. :)
    my only comments were regarding the fact that i didnt think people could take drugs on a weekend and be normal through the week but obviously ur one of those people that can be! :)
  8. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

I just think its out of order, thats all, the effects of you taking drugs may not happen right away, long term it could really fuck you up, do you want you child to have to put up with that in later life.
  9. casy

casy Dirty Slut

Good for you, you're intitled to your own opinion, therefore so a i.

you seem like a total knobhead who is on purpose trying to make me pissed off,

i suggest you sort your own life out first before dictating mine.

and im never nasty to anyone.

fucking prick
  10. casy

casy Dirty Slut

ta darlin :love:

although i stop taking drugs 2 days before i get ellie back, maybe i have stuff sat night, ellie comes back from her dads tues morning.

totally fine for her, otherwise i wont do it.

it repulses me the thought of being wrecked in front of your baby, why wouldnt it?!?!

ive seen lives devistated by drug abuse, then ive also seen lives devistaed by phsyical abuse, mental abuse, starvation and accidents..... but a lot of people are not kicking off about this on the board are they (not saying you at all rach:) x )
  11. Alexander

Thats was a bit harsh, I wasn't trying to offend you I just don't agree with it thats all, you've offended me now.

And for the record I'm never nasty to anyone either.

You don't even know me, so don't judge me like that. Just like I haven't judge you I just said I think its out of order I never said you were a bad parent.
  12. casy

casy Dirty Slut

by the way, my mam and dad still do cannabis, my dad was a prpoer acid raver. i seem to be ok?? and have the most understanding family ever, by the way.
  13. Alexander

I don't really wanna argue about to be fair, fuck me did I just say that, I never pass up an arguement.

Your not gonna stop doing it and I aint gonna agree with it, so lets just call it a day.
  14. casy

casy Dirty Slut

Harsh?!?! errrmmm na,

you think im out of order/do i want my child to see me fucked up in later life??

ok ne offence taken ?!?!?! are you mad

tell ya what, my daughter has seen me fucked up. when her had threw me down the stairs when she was 3 days old and broke my wrist, when her dads left us with nothing when he broke into my house when she was 11wks old. when the police come looking for her dad who i hadnt had contact with for a month,

yet i fuck her up?!?!

are you all there????
  15. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

reformed character...just like me :D
  16. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. MK X

MK X Registered User

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  18. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

:D
  19. casy

casy Dirty Slut

just looked at them again and im totally disgusted im shocked of claire putting them up tbh!!!
  20. casy

casy Dirty Slut

:cry2: