Noise cancelling for Bluetooth CD player

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Nass, Apr 15, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Noise cancelling for Bluetooth CD player

I've bought a decent CD player by Sony which has an in-built microphone in it and Bluetooth connectivity so i can make/take calls when i drive.

The only downside is, because of how far away it is from my mouth, and probably lack of noise-cancelling, when i drive above 50mph its quite hard for the caller to hear properly and i have to almost shout. The sound is perfect for me but the caller does struggle to hear.

The last car i had, a Seat Leon, had an in-built piece of kit which was excellent. The microphone was hidden, sort of above me where the light for inside the car would be. Nobody ever complained unless I was doing 100mph and revving the tits off it, but at 70-80 it was fine.

There is a port in the back of the CD player, apparently, which takes a third-party Microphone to extend and stick on the dashboard.

Does anybody have any idea what the best one for this would be? Am I looking for some sort of "wire-noise-cancelling microphone" which can extend onto my dashboard or above my head?
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Congay

Congay Registered User