NAUGHTY VS SOUTH SHIELDS ON WED 26th

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jay Jay, Mar 14, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richie elliott

richie elliott Registered User

a do mate,believe me,but remember.this is only a mesage board and u shudnt judge people from it........its easy to hide behind a computer screen and take the piss,i do,but i do it all the time,even in peoples faces,a they think am great at it.....

ppiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss tttttttttttaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now am off to argue with the man up the street because i owe him garage rent....he to like u,can go fuck himself...............:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IYRTTRTYAAQ-stands 4.............

If You Reply To This Reply Then You Are A Queer......:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and if u get offended,cheer up,its not ur fault,:D
  2. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    It's only a message board, but the people on here a REAL, and so are thier lives

I don't judge, but I can't help that you give the impression of being a cock who really needs to look at who he is

"but I was was only joking...*whine* Translation: I've realised I'm talking shit, no-one is backing me up, I don't have enough back-bone or courage to stand up by yourself so I'll pretend to be just joking to try and maintain the illusion of dignity.

Sorry, didn't work, now you look like more of an arsehole than you did before

I must be queer, if say so DJ Richie
  3. DNA

DNA

Re: Re: Dont get me wrong here

Is Technoorgasm a registered company? With insurance for it customers and work force paid or voluntary? Do you give receipts at the door? Do you declare your gross income to the Inland Revenue?

Until you do you’re not a business or a businessman your just play "lets pretend"

*makes call to Inland Revenue*
  4. above and beyond

above and beyond

wowe wowe wowe

i think everyone should take a step here and chill out i mean come on guys ues are fightin over nothing really.

Were all freinds really and over little stuff we end up fighting. We are all in it for the same reasons to dance to the music that we love. the djs on the other hand are in it maybe for a carrer in this buisness and therefore promte themselves and other djs to get them to a status where they can do it for themselves IE me and fizz. But plenty of peeps helped us on the way IE kerry James, Mark Deakin,Jim Mosley, Neil adams and all the other peeps that helped me and fizz get to a point where we can promote our own night.

All me and fizz are doing is promting other peeps like Phil, Craig and others to help them get to a stage where they can do there own stuff with as much backing behind them as they can, Obiously the more places uve played the better it looks on ure record when u do move forward to do ure own stuff because of the name u have gained ureself and the ideas u have.

Peeps like Jay Jay gettin this night down S.shelds is a good move i no its s.Sheilds but do u no how hard it is to get somewhere in town to play these days it is a pain. so good onm them u have to start somewhere and im gratfull for givin me that set tomoz night which will help me spread my name and naughtys out that little bit futher.

Its not the money, its about what we love which is the music and i belive we went a little too far in this one peeps.
  5. Lee Foster

Lee Foster Dark Magician of Chaos

The darkness beckons...

Jesus, I've only been at lectures for 2 hours and I come back to sunny 'Iraqicastle' on the board!

Don’t let this spiral completely out of control with personal attacks on each other. It just shows complete lack of brains. Once you have posted, it is hard to take an insult back if someone quotes you in their post.

Saying that, a good old fashioned riot usual clears the air, and sorts the men from the boys.

*fumbles around in a draw for a ltd edition Pioneer knuckle duster*

Lee ;)
  6. Jay Jay

Jay Jay

siting being gutted about not going on friday
    Re: The darkness beckons...

exactly mate exactly:evil:
  7. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Dont get me wrong here

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

If £70 was profited, taking into consideration that 35 people would have attended, it very almost makes up to that.

Sorry, your minute understanding has mislead you again, Im not joking! :)
  9. above and beyond

above and beyond

come guys enough it aint worth it now weve all said our peice lets knock it on the head now.
  10. Jay Jay

Jay Jay

siting being gutted about not going on friday
    exactly are most of you from shields no are most of you playing at it no
    like i know every is open to oppinions but getting personal is not needed so can we just keep the peace
  11. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

:lol: this thread has provided me with loadsa fun over last two hours, but seriously, its got pointless, I d lock the thread, and let it sink.
  12. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

I agree now, sorry for going on a bit! Its just a bit frustrating when people fail to understand the simplest of things! :)
  13. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

Done!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.