NAUGHTY VS SOUTH SHIELDS ON WED 26th

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jay Jay, Mar 14, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

excuse me ,a fuking tart? i certainly aint no tart!
    and how the fuck wud you know fukin cunt!!!!!!!!
    i certainly don't lick noone's arse!
    im sure you know a thing or 2 about licking arses!!tit
    as for me being barred what the fuk has it got to do with you just coz i dont go to promise dont mean i dont go out, their is more to life than promise!!!

ade please for me just fuck off, i don't give 2 flying fuks that you don't love me:lol: your old enough to be my dad perlease!!!!
  2. richie elliott

richie elliott Registered User

why dont we all become Moble Disc Jockeys then ul make money every nite,u get to play all nite,u get payed and every1's happy............dj'in is a hobbie,perhaps one day a career 4 sum,but until that day,play 4 free,help each other out and try not to make enemies on the circuit,it get u no where

loads of people wont wonna c me dj because off my comments,but this is a mesage board,so stop taken it seriously,got sumthing to say,say it face to face,it works everytime.....then every1 doesnt get involved...

dont know what av just typed,but am sure al get sum kind of comment:)
  3. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    Fuck off! The smiles are painted on with cowies. The 'fun' clubbing you hark back to is in your past, it's to clubbing what stabilisers are to the Tour de France.

Most people want to grow beyond that, and some people want to take it seriously, and to try to make a living out of doing something they love, if you can't see that, then you have no idea about much.

To succeed in anything takes commitment and dedication, and fucking lots of it. Putting on a few events, playing out occasionally aint going to get you noticed, and you aint going to be discovered.

Phil's one of the most ardent clubbers I know. He is also passionate about music, and commited to making doing what he cares about.

If you can't see the distinction between 'having fun', clubbing, or actually trying to do something about it, maybe it's you who should take your head out and have a good look around

:)
  4. Broony

Broony Registered User

can u get ur head any more up his arse???
  5. Doggie

Doggie Registered User

Im not making any comments about any of you people, cos TBH I get on with a lot of you, and others I don’t know, and I ve not real clue as to whats going on, so don’t let me interupt apart from to say :lol::lol::lol::lol: please remember im not backing anyone up, or creating my own opinions.
  6. fizz

fizz Registered User

7. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

i'm going with u cos this thread is humouring me.....:lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. richie elliott

....serious is boaring,why r people turning to serious?is it because they got a 'dj in a box' kit 4 chrismas? is it because they got a new remix before u did? who gives a fuck,i dont,if u take anything serious u lose control of it,end up thinkin ur better than every1 when ur not.....were all the same,at the end of the day,its just 2 bits of plastic on 2 turntables spinning round entertaining people...........u cant entertain if ur not in control of urself

the moral of the story? eat weetebix:spangled:
  9. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

you're a tart cos you flash your minging fat tit's any chance you can. Don't, it looks shit

it'll never be a career unless you stop thinking of it as a hobby

did anyone ask for your advice?

you stupid twat. Out of 5 paras, one was about Phil. What I said about Phil is pretty fucking obvious to anyone who's met him for more than 5 mins, i'm not bigging him up, I saying it as it is

For me this has very little to do with Phil, it's much more about the complete SHITE being talked about clubbing/local nights/local djs. Yous aint got a fucking clue, most of you are PLAYING at being DJs/promoters and you aint got a fucking clue
  10. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

what the fuck are you on about?
  11. Guest

About a year ago me and two mates got a weekly slot at Bar Nice, it was sweet we were proud to be playing for Nice, at no point did we ask for money we played because it was getting our name around. After we left Nice The Tanners approached us and asked us to play monthly on thursdays which is a bigger privellige we play at the same venue as Smoove, Paddy Freeform, Andi Fenner even Richie Elliot plays. We play because we love the music! The tanners is the best pub in Newcastle for alternative forms of music, i wouldnt expect payment! Me nd Batfink are playing vuzz in May, again i dont expexct payment!!! the moral is, DO IT FOR THE MUSIC :king: :funky:
  12. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

now you're talking utter shit
  13. richie elliott

no,i talk monkey shit:monkey: :monkey: :monkey: :monkey: thats why u dont understand me u serious cunt:eek: :eek: :eek:
  14. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

if you want Fun!Fun!Fun! all the time you'll never achieve anything, and you don't have to look far to find plenty of examples to prove that.

If you want fun, spend a weekend with me

Don't you also realise that lowering yourself to personal insults just makes you look like the piece of shit that I think you are?
  15. richie elliott

do u also live on the funny farm?thats cool,ad luv to play with u on a weekend,i hav a cattle prod that wud look great up ur arse when switched on......................
    ..........................bbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................................... .....................
    look,i can c the moon from here,isnt it wonder full tonite?:spangled: :spangled: :spangled:
  16. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

Vuzz.

this is free they print posters and flyers too and dont pay the dj's cos they dont make money. dj's dont expect to be paid cos theres no money to be paid with. fair do's. but if ya chargin on the door and its all goin into your pocket then theres something wrong. at least buy the guys a couple of drinks for fucks sake. its called common courtesy.

now stop bitchin at each other.

and richie should grow up. how old are you 16??
  17. richie elliott

aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh ze germans r cuming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhh

help me,zey wont me to be ze zerious cheast nut roasting on ze fire man Prudhoe Hospital type person...............
  18. richie elliott

2 + 2 = 4,no sorry 2 and 2 = 22,how about u,can u count to,or do u not have enough fingers and toes? u can borrow the 16 i hav left?
  19. El Maracca

El Maracca Registered User

well maybe you should start acting like a 22 year old.
  20. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

Richie Elliot, every new post I see from you makes you sound more and more like a tosser.

You've suggested that I fuck Phil's arse, and also called me a cunt. If I met you before I've forgotton you completely, but if we do meet in the future, you had better be prepared to repeat that "face to face", or apologise. You know I can be serious, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm not serious about this.

I'd also describe fiZZ as pretty serious, but like me, he knows when to have fun, and when seriousness is required

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.