NAUGHTY VS SOUTH SHIELDS ON WED 26th

Discussion in 'Music' started by Jay Jay, Mar 14, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

Phil just where exactly do u get off?

Ur nowhere near payment status! If u wanna get paid then go work at baja or the boat! Its about helping u get recognition and for some serious fun! Ur gonna end up gettin recognised 4 being a tit posting stuff like that! If u cant be grateful dont bother! Why did u have to put that post up on the board and try n make fizz look greedy etc? U could've PM'd it and kept it personal!

Fizz works hard and enjoys pleasing people! Believe me, its people like him who deserve recognition NOT you!
  2. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

FUCKING SPOT ON! soz phil but she's bang on!
  3. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

Is she? If people think its worth paying to see him or any DJ play then its obvious to me that they are worthy of payment. Spot on??? Seems like a mile off to me!
  4. Guest

well rozz he can go and get paid for his set's then and go else where!!!!!:D
  5. richie elliott

richie elliott Registered User

sounds to me that Daimond Phil has a bad case of the old 'pet lip sindrome'......u say my heed is up my arse,take a look at what uv been saying mate,do u c me asking 4 cash?

whats ur problem,havent u got enough cash to get ......
    ...........I LUV PVD,insert here.....tattoed on ur arse
  6. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

Its not what its about though is it? Clubbing and dj'ing has lost its fun! People have to pay for advetising somehow and i think its fair to do this!
  7. fizz

fizz Registered User

hmmm money is on the brain again.
  8. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

He definately doesn't have a bad case of "pet lip syndrome", where did you get that insult from? Its one of your better ones :rolleyes:

Yes Richie, Phil did think you had your head up your arse, along with around 30 other board members!

Phil knows exactly what he has been saying, he obviously thinks before he opens his mouth unlike many in this thread.

Phil has said what he thinks like many others on this thread, he was fully justified in doing it and I know many who agree.

If you would like to read his post properly instead of twisting what he was saying, he never said he should have been paid money and thats it... bear in mind he said "even a few drinks"!

I dont think Phil would give a fuck if you were asking for cash, I put this down to people having different standards, morals and views, which is totally fair....... its how you implement them that really matters (read my signature, take heed). :)
  9. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

Of course.... even at the cost of an entrance fee.

Like Jay Jay says......... it puts food on the table.
  10. richie elliott

money money av food in my tummy??????

please c my new entertaining 'Arse Hole Of The Week' thread on the Ramblings Forum....am here to stay,cause trouble n piss people off......bring it on mother fuckersssssssss:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  11. richie elliott

please feel free to pass on my regards when ur next on 'Planet Phil' i myself am stuck on this one and am more than glad to go on the way i am.......amen
  12. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

Calm down! Have u had ur medication 2day?
  13. Rozz

Rozz Registered User

I'm sure it has been already stated that its not about the money... more about the priniples.

Clubbing and DJing has lost a bit of its fun and it all starts off as being fun, BUT if you want to be considered a businessman, its advisable that you treat your business like a business in all respects. Every DJ and promotor works to get that night going, Phil probably pulled in a third of the people who went.
  14. Guest

you must be joking??????:lol: :lol: :lol:
  15. Lulu

Lulu Registered User

I was thinking that! sorry!
  16. richie elliott

well it might hav been nice of him to stay till the end,perhaps turn up at another naughty event,or even smile,i 4 one attempted to speak to him but was not taken note of....no skin of my nose,i get on great with the promotors,i make an effort and tend not to think b4 i reply to threads.....thats me,thats why,goodbye!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  17. fizz

fizz Registered User

well can i just say that out of all this, just this thread even, i think my point of clubbing becoming too serious is proven!!!

its not as fun as it used to be, too much concentration on the tightest mix, whos playing where, how much entry fee is, dj's salary, peoples difference of opinions and views etc....
    I say what i feel, not what i think...and i just feel its all too serious and wrong. at the moment. Too many people centring on DJing and not clubbing.

As for technoOrgasm, and mainly myself, ive not forgotten what clubbing is about...it seems too many people have and yeah times have changed...but im gonna say it now, im a big supporter of what clubbin used to be, and where having fun was the priority...forgetting all your worries, dancin yer tits off, smiles on everyones faces and pure happiness....

quote from tO site (which ive stood by always):

"The idea of communion is what drives the best musical happenings. It's about breaking the audience/artist boundary, about being an event, not just watching one. In a good club, and even in most of the bad ones, the dancers or clubbers are celebrating their youth, their energy, their sexuality. They are worshipping life through dance and music. True to life, some worship with the heightened levels of perception that drugs bring, but most are carried away merely by the music and the people around them." - Last night a DJ saved my life

anyways,
    who gives a fuck!!!!! just go out, enjoy the music, enjoy everyone elses company, have fun and be bloody happy!!!
    and phil, if you wanna do it your way...good luck.
    Id rather be djing and clubbing for the right reasons, having fun, enjoying meself instead of worrying bout my social status and money. Id also like to make it as a DJ for the right reasons of how much i love club culture and how much ive tried my arse off so fuckin hard to get some success...even going to people such as jim mawdsley, kerry james, mark deakin and tulip who i will always admire and thank even if things havent went our way. They have been there, and id put it all down to the help and experience i got, and if i make it id like people to pass comments on how i deserved it. But you know what, i know im not the greatest of djs, and i personally think theres too much competition and people turning to DJing to actually break it now.. so if i make it...EXCELLENT...if i dont... i still have a life, i still enjoy my music and if i host any events i want people to enjoy themselves and i will give any dj with the right personality a slot that they deserve.

and if theres one dj out of those that i know that i have utmost respect for its Che!! hes the nicest lad, talented and deserves some success. And i see him better than any of us because of what hes doing, been, and how he is.
  18. richie elliott

Amen! Can i go home now? :)
  19. An@rchy

An@rchy Registered User

5 mins from your gaff with a case of lager in the
    so should you.

Oh, except you can't because you're barred from anywhere worth going for being a rajee

How about NOT trying to squeeze 7 djs into 4 hours?

I fucking don't, you're a stupid tart, nothing you say is of any value, and 99% of what you do say is to agree with who-evers' arse you're tonguing. Until you can manage original thought, why don't you fuck off?

No fucking way I'd drag myself to Shields mid-week to listen to a handful of DJs doing not much more than fucking about. 'my turn on the decks, no me me! Ok, let's go B2B then we can all play" I made the mistake of going to and paying for a Lost event before, never again.

Some DJs will play for nothing, just for experience, but it doesn't matter if the promoters *snigger* make only a few £££, the DJs should get something for being there and getting ppl in the door, anything less is taking the piss.

DJs etc, rarely get into it to make £££, but some (inc Phil) are trying hard to get to a point where they can make a living from, and be commited to being a DJ. This doesn't mean selling out, or mean that it's all about £££. Anyone who suggests otherwise is just stupid. If a dj behind the decks brings some of the ppl in through the door then the DJ deserves some £. If the promoter can't afford to pay DJs, then you gotta try doing it with free DJs, or just don't fucking bother
  20. fizz

fizz Registered User

well my advice to phil is dont give up his day job!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.