Man-made global warming.... biggest myth of this century

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Yosef Ha'Kohain, Mar 19, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

True, but you did say:

Which is not clear in the slightest. All I said was that your charts provided no evidence of anything of the sort.
  2. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

seaham will become the next financial capital of the world. god bless the cliffs
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

I thought you'd be able to read a graph... my bad.

what the graph shows is theres an average lag of 800 years, but often a lag of millenia - this is caused by the oceans memory... it isn't releasing carbon from triggers today but from rises decades/centuries/millenia ago.

rather than pulling the ipcc line, do a little research - you'll amaze yourself.
  4. Alexander

Alexander Registered User

my theory is people create body heat, theres to many people on the planet warming the earth.

Population reduction is where the solution is!!!!
  5. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

population reduction will be the end all of most problems on earth,human over breeding is what should be stopped, for a while at least.
    10 yrs ago i remember all the tabloids telling us that there will be a population drop as many people will be sterile etc etc .
    the exact opposite has happened !!

the problem is how do we do it ?
  6. Yosef Ha'Kohain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

alex was taking the piss.... you can't cull humans.
  7. Alexander

:lol: :lol:
  8. Alexander

you could give everyone in the third world aids though, that would work!!
  9. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

have the chinese not been doing it for years ??
  10. Yosef Ha'Kohain

restriction and reduction are two different things mate ;)
  11. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

well i'm sure that the thousands of children killed in brazil,china and korea every year will feel much better now they know they were just "RESTRICTED".

i never said that it would be good to "kull" as you say but that we should start thinking of reducing future numbers in the world.
  12. Yosef Ha'Kohain

they're not killed, they're restricted to one child per family (in the major cities).... they don't go round shooting the poor children... you're confusing chitty chitty bang bang with real life ;)
  13. andy_rocks

That was the least of 'your bads'.

The more major were your continued failure to explain how your graph 'clearly' 'demonstrates' a constant 800 year lag and your erroneous conclusion that the ocean is releasing carbon today which it is not. It is absorbing it as I had hoped my diagram and increasing oceanic acidity would have demonstrated to you.

Furthermore, I have emphasised throughout the difficulty in assigning causative links in correlations - this seems to have been no difficulty for you, however, between ocean carbon release and atmospheric CO2 level.

Further, even if there is a constant 800 year lag, and I've seen no evidence to support it so far, it doesn't mean in the slightest that carbon isn't exacerbating global temperature rise.

Also, you have not addressed at all the issue of human CO2 emissions being the significant source of CO2 to the atmosphere in the present day. Clearly industry was not around in the early days of the ice cores.

Further, you've yet to demonstrate why global temperatures are rising if carbon is not responsible, as the IPCC report shows. Your claims that it is solar are simply at odds with the facts, and the degree of increased solar energy simply cannot be responsible with the degree of warming we see.

In summary, I wasn't convinced by your post.
  14. andy_rocks

What happens if they have more?
  15. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

hmmmmmmmmm !!
    looked like they were killing them to me in 2001 when i was in rio.
    the police actually had gunships driving round the ghetto areas shooting them.
    also in china and korea many people kill female children.
  16. Yosef Ha'Kohain

I work in china mate and I can assure you they don't kill the girls :lol:

in rio they were shooting street kids/criminals... reducing crime and reduce populations are not the same thing... its like saying the UK is de-blacking neighbourhoods everytime a yardie is arrested.
  17. Yosef Ha'Kohain

fines, quite severe in some cases.
  18. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

As John-Thor Dahlburg points out, "in rural India, the centuries-old practice of female infanticide can still be considered a wise course of action." (Dahlburg, "Where killing baby girls 'is no big sin'," The Los Angeles Times [in The Toronto Star, February 28, 1994.]) According to census statistics, "From 972 females for every 1,000 males in 1901 ... the gender imbalance has tilted to 929 females per 1,000 males. ... In the nearly 300 poor hamlets of the Usilampatti area of Tamil Nadu [state], as many as 196 girls died under suspicious circumstances [in 1993] ... Some were fed dry, unhulled rice that punctured their windpipes, or were made to swallow poisonous powdered fertilizer. Others were smothered with a wet towel, strangled or allowed to starve to death." Dahlburg profiles one disturbing case from Tamil Nadu
  19. DJ VTX

DJ VTX

The Chinese government appeared to recognize the linkage by allowing families in rural areas (where anti-female bias is stronger) a second child if the first was a girl. Nonetheless, in September 1997, the World Health Organization's Regional Committee for the Western Pacific issued a report claiming that "more than 50 million women were estimated to be 'missing' in China because of the institutionalized killing and neglect of girls due to Beijing's population control program that limits parents to one child." (See Joseph Farah, "Cover-up of China's gender-cide", Western Journalism Center/FreeRepublic, September 29, 1997.) Farah referred to the gendercide as "the biggest single holocaust in human history."
  20. Yosef Ha'Kohain

You're talking about tiny thirdworld tribes... not governmental policies....

Thats like saying because the UK has a few paedophile rings... the government endorses child sex.