Kiddstock!

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Gary Proud, Jul 1, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Play

Play Registered User

it's always been the same up there i think fella, it's the residents who have there Children. But your right, must have done no good to the child's eardrums!!!
  2. pollypocket

pollypocket Registered User

aye,when he finally arrived...and after the mixer broke and got fixed...it was all good....luckily william daniel was late too so he still got an hour...which is the longest anyone got to play i think...for once!!

was stressful, but was such a good laugh, am so pleased that it all came together in the end and everyone seem to be having a good time!
    gutted i had to leave early cos of being ill, but still had a mint time whilst i was there....
    so up for Kiddstock 2008 then?!
  3. MELT

MELT Registered User

polly were you leaving at about 430ish I could have swore we passed you in a car as we were arriving

aye kidstock 2008

but at lower altitude nearer to civilisation

leave thimblby for the hippy fests

theres another rave up there 3rd week of september
  4. pollypocket

pollypocket Registered User

yeh thats about when i left...black clio....?
  5. fiddla

fiddla Retired

I had a good time like , caught proudy and willy daniel in the barn , michael lindsay tearing apart the hippy tent then all the main djs in the big tent after that !! Glad Mark EG played hard from the start this time as well , last 3 or 4 times ive seen him he's played more minimal and worked his way harder nearer the end of his sets !!

Glad the weather stayed nice , wish id known about the second bar sooner tho !!

Our bus couldnt pick us up til around 12.30 tho so cheers to the nice hippy chaps that let us doss with them for a bit , really nice people !!!
  6. Play

Play Registered User

:up: have you dabble'd in those little 'corn on the cob smokers' yet? :lol:
  7. fiddla

fiddla Retired

fuckin rites , one of the best afterpartys ive had , so much madness going on at once , im keeping in touch with that mad bloke like , good times !!

We ended up back in the tent u played in after the event finished for the secret after party , was class full of hippies spinning retro tunes lol :D :spangled: :lol:
  8. Play

Play Registered User

well after i came off, the hippies who were running the bar in that tent acually went on after me, they insisted on swapping the cdj 1000's for their own numark cd dex. They must of stayed on all night? Bet it was a good after party :cool:

i dont know what i would have liked to see more, the guy with pegs on his ears or your face when you seen him :lol: :up:
  9. fiddla

fiddla Retired

lol if he had of let me take a pic of him i would of , the most messed up bloke ive ever seen , but totally well spoken and well clued up on his bits n bobs like !!

Im going for a pint with him later in the week lol :wink: :groovy: :angel2:
  10. Play

Play Registered User

:lol: class. Say hello from me. I have no doubt what ya meetin up for though :p
  11. fiddla

fiddla Retired

A good old chat and to reflect on the positive outcomes from the weekends antics lol :lol: