Just Found This

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jon Mack, Jan 6, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

Just Found This

Not relevant to anything I know but still made me laugh two years after I wrote it.

This is a copy of my farewell e-mail sent to my old team when I left my old job.

My fellow TDMS comrades

The end of an era is about to close and the dawn of a bright new future begins. In the year of our Lord the twentieth century I Jon Mack have decided to venture into the brave new world of strategic partners and in time honoured tradition I hereby give you my farewell speech.

Scratch the record, times up its all about moving on!!!. Thanks for years of having endure the abuse and foul language of my fellow comrades. I give special reference to Mick Danell whose language is just as bad as his choice of football teams. I will leave that subject alone. Working with you lot taught me a lot of lessons, made me cringe with embarrassment and laugh at every comical event. Of course I can't forget the obligatory whinge, the near fisticuffs, the occasional sabotage of the PC, the freezing cold temperatures or the suffocating heat. Brilliant!!!

I have decided to auction my green book of power, this comes with a homing device. Also my technology zone co-ordinator job may be up for grabs, this will give you access to the secret supply of everything, blackboxs, handsets and even my sacred laptop.

So it is goodbye to all the things I personally dislike but had to grin and bear it. Good luck to Sunderland who fingers crossed will be soaring high in the 1st division next season.

My final thoughts

Turn the heating on when its cold and turn it down when it is hot. Don't ask stupid questions and check everything you hear and double check. Two hours reboot is a valid answer if you know what you are doing. What you think is funny will determine where you sit. Every subject is open for discussion and there many experts within TDMS. If you've got a point prove it.. when I am in the toilet don't the lights off, there maybe somebody else in there.

So take of yourselves and each other.

Regards
    Jon Mack
    TDMS Voice & Data Support
    Tech Zone Co-ordinator
    Doxford
    T-mobile ( UK )

Done in true Jerry Springer fashion :lol: :lol:

made me laugh anyway ;)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

Re: Re: Just Found This

unlucky :lol:

where ?
  4. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Just Found This

:lol: I know that place, just up the back.

You a call centre chap then ?
  5. Jon Mack

Jon Mack Registered User

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Just Found This

glad I don't do call centre work, would kill me.

best of luck m8, your gonna need it :lol: