Judge Jules

Discussion in 'Music' started by Big Steve, Nov 19, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. scruf

scruf Registered User

8 months... that would make you part of this generation. correct?

surely if you mock the people that listen and produce, you are mocking/belittling (sp) the music also?

i would say the narrow minded comment is either bait ;) or a figment of ur imagination..

while i like hh+trance im also a big fan of mull, the doors, mantronix, belle and sebastian, 808 state, the music, mr scruff, yoda, sasha, ben christopher, deftones, air, middleton, plumps, howie b, k+d, bukem, saeed an palash, dilated peoples, a guy called gerald, nick warren, coldcut, metro area, mark rae, hell, aim, low fi allstars, arthur baker, slam!, bowie, fleetwood mac, the cure, joy division, kraftwerk, kenny dope, open records, pilgrem, j5, huey, the clash, shaun ryder, the roots, the specials, buckleys, the jam, stevie wonder, eels, mercury rev, felix, vines, kahuna, carter, coral, slam, .... etc etc etc.....

(can u tell i got an essay to write?)

u can hardly judge someone off what they write on here.... and also the most narrow minded people i have ever met tend to be those who infest bulletproof...

"dance music is fucking shit" "they dont play live instruments" "anyone can dj" and so on and so on....

i find people in the dance scene to have the broadest tastes of the lot...
  2. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

JC is openminded to what he likes!! NOW CAN YOU ALL GO & LISTEN TO A DYSON OR STICK YOUR HANDS UP YER ARSE WHEN YOU HEAR A BREAKDOWN!!!
  3. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

Sorry do we post on the same messageboard?

You have similar music taste to me, but we are not the norm on this board... I've posted on it since its creation and I can hand on heart say the majority of people aren't that open minded - some of the older posters have broader music tastes from the who too prefab sprout.... But they are the exception not the norm.

As for dance heads being broad minded?!?!?!? You are joking most people on this site listen to a strict regime of hardwick, project and glazby.

My proletariat comment is backed up with years of first hand experience... Dance is the poor mans music... Its very rare you'll bump into a toff @ a rave.... I imagine its the common mans music as its very simple - just like the working class :D They can understand it :D
  4. Yosef Ha'Kohain

Yosef Ha'Kohain Registered User

:lol: :lol:
  5. rachel

rachel Registered User

oi u fuckers stop hyjacking mine and my best friends argument :rolleyes:
    god poor lil me i dont even do anythink wrong and then ppl just start bin nasty to me for no reason :( no need to be so cocky about it like, aaww well end of so i hear!!! all friends and all that!!! :love: :love: ya never know this could be the beginning of a blossoming life long friendship!! lol!!

about the joe thing god some people just dont get it do they lol!! not directed towards cokkee but just people in general, ya's let him wind ya's up soooo easily!! i wud av thought ya's wud av learnt by now like!! dont even bother arguing with him, joe will always win!! :king: :D xxx
  6. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

freudian slip? ;)
  7. rachel

rachel Registered User

ooopz!!! silly me god i reeli need to learn how to spell or read thru ma posts before i submit em!!! :dunce: sorry cokee shit i reeli arent even tryin to be funny here i keep spellin it wrong cookee there we go thats right aint it!!! sorry bout dat!!!! :) :) :) we stopped bitchin at each other now...??!!!!! :) :) :)
  8. scruf

scruf Registered User

lol i wasnt gettin wound up.. christ :rolleyes:

;)
  9. rachel

rachel Registered User

oi u mr thomas!! i werent meanin u i was just meaning ppl in general!!! ya's all do get wound up by him n bite so much tho!!!! its what he thrives off kids!! xxx
  10. Vin

Vin Registered User

U have some good taste there Mr Srcuf. :D
  11. dodgy

dodgy rowr kitty super meow cat

Been blatantly copied off a flyer tho'. ;)
  12. Vin

Vin Registered User

Am i missing something? :spangled:

I thought that was just a list of stuff he liked.
  13. dodgy

dodgy rowr kitty super meow cat

yup, you are. that was a joke, albeit crap one.
  14. smallerthanyoda

smallerthanyoda Registered User

probs not there boxing day but

probs not there but matts so might but might keep money for armin 4 hr set at gods nye it ill be class.
  15. Guest

:eek: :p

Think i may well pop along to this night. Quite looking forward to it too, first time at Promise in about two years. Can't beat a bit o' judge!!
  16. rachel

rachel Registered User

fucking hell like u cant do stuff like that!! its how trouble starts!!! or am i just overreacting...??!! xxx