jokes thread

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by Titch, Aug 7, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Titch

Titch Registered User

A little blind girl goes up to her mum and says, "Mummy, mummy, when will I be able to see?"
    Her mum replies "I'll tell you what, I'll take you to the chemist and get you some special cream for your eyes and you will be able to see in the morning."
    So off they went to the chemist, got the cream, and went home, all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited at the prospect of being able to see again. Once they got home, the mother put the cream on the little girls eyes, wrapped a bandage around her head, and took her to bed.
    The following morning the little girl stumbled into her mums bedroom and excitedly shouted "Quick mummy, take off the bandage so that i will be able to see again."
    So the mother slowly took of all the bandages, taking her time, and all the while the little girl was getting more and more excited. Once they were off the little girl said "But mummy, I still can't see."
    To which the mother replied, "April fool!"
  2. Chris Fee

Chris Fee Registered User

What's the difference between snots and broccoli?

Kids don't eat broccoli!
  3. Titch

Titch Registered User

A guy stops to visit his friend who is paralyzed from the waist down. His friend says, "My feet are cold. Would you get me my sneakers for me?"
    The guy goes upstairs, and there are his friend's two gorgeous daughters.
    He says, "Hi, girls. Your dad sent me up here to fuck you."
    The first daughter says, "That's not true."
    He says, "I'll prove it."
    He yells down the stairs, "Both of them?"
    His friend yells back, "Of course, both of them."
  4. Titch

Titch Registered User

These two starving bums are walking through an alley when one of them sees a dead cat. He runs over, sits down and starts to eat the cat, tearing the meat from its limbs.
    He says to the other bum, "Hey, I know you're hungry, too. Why don't you eat some of this cat?"
    "Hell no!" replies the second bum, "That cat's been dead for days, he's all stiff and cold and smelly!"
    The first bum says, "Okay, suit yourself," and continues to eat everything, skin, muscle, guts, all but the skeleton.
    A few hours later as they are walking down the street the first bum says, "Oh, I don't feel so good. I think there might have been something wrong with that cat." And just then, he pukes up a huge puddle of rotten cat flesh and guts with stomach bile mixed in, all half digested and looking like mush.
    The second bum sits down next to the puddle and says, "Now you're talking! It's been months since I had a WARM meal!"
  5. Chris Fee

On the night of the prom, a boy's girlfriend is changing upstairs. The boyfriend is waiting in the living room with the girlfriend's granpa and her dog Rover.
    As the girlfriend is getting ready the boyfriend says to himself, ''Man I really gotta fart, I think I will let a little out.'' So he does and the granpa yells ''ROVER!''

The boy thinks to himself, ''All right, now he thinks it's the dog. I think I will let a little more out.'' So he does and the granpa yells again, ''ROVER!''

The boyfriend says to himself, ''All right, now he really thinks it's the dog. I think I will let the rest out.''

So he lets it rip and the granpa yells, ''Rover, get over here before that guy poops on you!''
  6. Chris Fee

Why don't witches wear undies?

To get better grip on their brooms
  7. Titch

Titch Registered User

The stockbroker was nervous about being in prison because his cellmate looked like a real thug. "Don't worry," the gruff looking fellow said, "I'm in here for a white collar crime too."
    "Well, that's a relief," sighed the stockbroker. "I was sent to prison for fraud and insider trading."
    "Oh nothing fancy like that for me," grinned the convict. "I just murdered a couple of priests."
  8. Titch

Titch Registered User

In a hospital serving victims of land mines, a little girl wakes up from surgery.
    Little Girl: Doctor, something is wrong... I can't feel my legs!
    Doctor: Yes, we've had to amputate both your arms.
  9. Titch

Titch Registered User

A boy in the sixth grade comes home after school one day. His mother notices that he's got a big smile on his face. She asks, "Did anything special happen at school today?"
    "Yes, Mom. I had sex with my English teacher!"
    The mother is stunned. "You're going to talk about this with your father when he gets home."
    Well, when dad comes home and hears the news he is pleased as punch. Beaming with pride, he walks over to his son and says, "Son, I hear you had sex with your English teacher."
    "That's right, Dad."
    "Well, you became a man today - this is cause for celebration. Let's head out for some ice cream, and then I'll buy that new bike you've been asking for."
    "That sounds great, Dad, but I can I have a football instead? My ass is killing me."
  10. Chris Fee

How did Captain Hook die?

He wiped his bum with the wrong hand!!
  11. Titch

Titch Registered User

A guy had a major argument with his girlfriend. He was in the wrong, but not enough to back down without an argument. So after storming away, and cooling off, the guy had a think. He was clearly in the wrong and felt pretty guilty, with all the trauma it had caused.
    So to make it up to his girlfriend, he said he'd buy her a gift. "Any thing at all, my love", the guy said, overcome with remorse.
    "Oh, I don't know", she replied, "You really shouldn't do this you know. But, if you are, just get me something really expensive, that I don't need."
    The following day he booked her in for chemotherapy.
  12. Chris Fee

One Sunday morning, a little girl and her mother go to church. Halfway through, the little girl tells her mother she's going to be sick. Her mother tells her to go in the bushes behind the church. The girl leaves and comes back after about five minutes. Her mother asks her if she threw up.
    ''Yes," the girl says. "But I didn't have to go all the way 'round the back. There was a box near the front door that said 'For the Sick.'''
  13. Titch

Titch Registered User

There was this Spanish guy, this Korean guy and this Russian guy all working for the same construction company.
    At the beginning of the day the boss comes out and says to the Spanish guy, "You're in charge of the cement."
    Then he said to the Russian guy, "You're in charge of the dirt."
    Then he said to the Korean guy, "You're in charge of the supplies."
    Then he said, "I'm gonna be back at the end of the day to check on your work. It better be good or you're fired." So they all go off to go get their work done.
    At the end of the day, the boss comes back to check on their work. He looks at the big pile of cement and goes, "Good work," to the Spanish guy.
    Then he looks at the big pile of dirt and says, "Good work," to the Russian guy.
    Then he couldn't find the Korean guy so he asks, "Where the heck is the Korean guy?"
    All of a sudden, the Korean guy jumps out from behind the big pile of dirt and yells, " SUPPLIES!"
  14. Titch

Titch Registered User

A man was driving down an Alaskan road and his car suddenly broke down. He phoned the Alaskan Mobile Fixit Service and they arrived shortly after.
    The service man opened the hood and after a while the looked up and said, "It looks like you've blown a seal."
    The man replied, "No, it's just frost on my moustache."
  15. Chris Fee

Two brothers are getting ready for school. One boy is sitting down, having a bowl of Corn Flakes, the other is frantically looking for an item for show-and-tell.
    ''I know I put it here somewhere'' he says. He then remembers that he put it in the kitchen for safe keeping the night before. He dashes for the kitchen and stops at his brother, still eating his cereal.

''Hey, you found my scab collection.''
  16. Titch

Titch Registered User

It was the first time they had flown together, and it was obvious by their silence that they didn't get along. After 30 minutes, the Captain finally spoke.
    He said, "I don't like Chinese."
    The First Officer replied, "Ooooh, no like Chinese? Why that?"
    The Captain said, "You bombed Pearl Harbour. That's why I don't like Chinese."
    The First Officer said, "Nooooo, noooo ... Chinese not bomb Pearl Harbour. That JAPANESE, not Chinese."
    And the Captain answered, "Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese ... it doesn't matter. They're all alike."
    Another 30 minutes of silence.
    Finally the First Officer said, "No like Jew."
    The Captain replied, "Why not? Why don't you like Jews?"
    "Jews sink Titanic."
    The Captain tried to correct him, "No, no. The Jews didn't sink the Titanic, it was an iceberg."
    "Iceberg, Goldberg, Rosenberg, Spielberg ... no mattah ... all same."
  17. Titch

Titch Registered User

A Frenchman and an Italian were seated next to an Australian on an overseas flight.
    After a few cocktails, the men began discussing their home lives. "Last night I made love to my wife four times," the Frenchman bragged, "and this morning she made me delicious crepes and she told me how much she adored me."
    "Ah, last night I made love to my wife six times," the Italian responded, "and this morning she made me a wonderful omelet and told me she could never love another man."
    When the Australian remained silent, the Frenchman smugly asked, "And how many times did you make love to your wife last night?"
    "Once," he replied.
    "Only once?" the Italian arrogantly snorted. "And what did she say to you this morning?"
    "Don't stop."
  18. Chris Fee

What is the definition of suspicious?

A nun doing sit-ups in a cucumber field.
  19. Titch

Titch Registered User

whooooooooooooooooooo 400 i thin that'll do for today

im tired now:D
  20. Chris Fee

Little DJ has his first day at school. His Mom was real worried, and when she picked him up from school at the end of the day, she anxiously asked him how his day went.
    'Well, I came top of the class in Math, I made a touchdown in football, and I had sex with the teacher.'

'What! How dare you! Get into your room and wait till your father gets home!' Little DJ goes to his room, and when his father comes home, DJ's mom tells his father, 'I'm absolutely disgusted with DJ. He said he came top of the class in Math, made a touchdown in football, and had sex with the teacher!'

'That's my boy' thinks his Dad. So he goes upstairs to talk to DJ. 'Don't worry about your Mom. She's a bit upset, but it sounds to me like you had an awesome day at school. In fact, I'm so pleased, you know that bicycle I said I was going to buy you for Christmas, I think I'll get it for you this weekend.'

'Oh no, Dad, don't. I don't think I'll be able to sit down for a while.'