I.Huntley

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheSpence, Nov 27, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Tiger

Tiger Registered User

2. Tiger

Tiger Registered User

well thank u :D
  3. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

No Worries:p
  4. lankyadam

lankyadam

5. Marley

Marley Registered User

Is that it then? Have you all agreed to disagree???

CASE CLOSED???? :lol:
  6. Tiger

Tiger Registered User

Well we were all jus offering our opinion! But I will agree to disagee darlin ;)
  7. lankyadam

lankyadam

im happy with that.. but the case will be closed when the trial is over..
  8. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

Ian Huntley has admitted he burnt the bodies of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman.
    .In the second set of admissions read out this week from his defence barrister, Huntley also confessed to cutting the clothes from the girls' bodies.

And he admitted burning their clothes in a bin before placing a bag over the garments.

The latest dramatic statements followed a session where the Old Bailey jury was read transcipts from secretly taped conversations of Huntley's mother, Lynda Nixon, talking to both defendants on different occasions.

While Huntley was on remand in Woodhill Prison, the alleged double murderer insisted he remembered Holly and Jessica leaving his home.

He told Mrs Nixon one of the girls had a nosebleed which is why he had let them in.

Chief prosecutor Richard Latham QC told the jury the recordings had been "covertly taped in the sense that those taking part were not told they were being taped".

Huntley, 29, told his mother: "I remember them girls leaving my house, I'm adamant. I'm 100%."

He went on to stress that although the 10-year-old friends sat on the edge of the boot of his Ford Fiesta, they had never been in it.

"They [the police] are claiming to have found fibres from the Manchester United tops in the boot, I don't know if it's possible for them to fly off or what. I don't know," argued Huntley.

"I couldn't fit two bloody girls in my boot, I can hardly fit six shopping bags in my boot," he added.

Later Huntley, who weighs 12 stones, insisted: "I do not think I am strong enough to restrain two screaming kids, especially without somebody hearing something."

The defendant, who an earlier hearing was told had a daughter, revealed to his mother that the stress of the case had seen him curl up in a ball on the floor in floods of tears while in prison.

And he was prone to "shutdowns" where he would just stare at his cell walls.

Sobbing Carr

The court also heard that Carr had told Mrs Nixon the two girls had been in their house and that one of them had suffered a nosebleed.

In his police statement, Huntley, 29, told officers he had taken Holly to his house, with Jessica, to mop up her nose bleed.

Sobbing throughout the nine-minute excerpt, Carr, 26, whimpered: "I don't understand why this had to happen.

"I'm just so worried about him, I really am worried about him."

Carr also told Mrs Nixon police informed her a woman who worked with Huntley at Soham Village College had claimed she was having an affair with him.

Huntley denies murdering the 10-year-old friends but has admitted conspiring to pervert the course of justice
  9. Miss T

Miss T Registered User

It makes me feel so sad......wonder if we'll ever find out what really happened?:(
  10. Guest

yeah i know what u mean, two gourgous kids, and a fukkin crazed killer, not a good combination
  11. Smog

Smog Registered User

If huntley is guilty, which he more than likely is, he should never see the light of day again imo.

But the Americans have had a good idea (for once) in the way they grade murder. They realise there is a difference between murders (like a crime of passion compared to a nutter killing innocent kids) and therefore you cannot apply one rule for all murders. It just don't work like that!

I can understand the life should mean life argument but it can't be the same for everyone.

Sorry went a bit serious there:D
  12. Bash

Bash

Play nicely.....

13. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Its a fucked up case - the guy is obviously either mental now, or was mental before and we'll probably never hear the truth about what happened.

The whole issue is a massive bag of worms and its one that even i cant bring myself to comment on..... :spangled: :(
  14. lankyadam

lankyadam

i just hope he gets guilty
  15. Tiger

Tiger Registered User

He has to it all point to him! But with our system god only knows! :D
  16. TheSpence

:eek: Huntley says Holly died after he accidentally knocked her into a bath full of water and that Jessica died after he grabbed her mouth when she starting screaming. :eek:
  17. Guest

errrrr the words fuck right off, spring to mind, that evil,evil bastard:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  18. TheSpence

He is still denying murder:eek:
  19. Guest

but how spence, hes admitted cutting there clothes of and burning them, and they died in his bathroom, oh i fukkin hate people like that,