Guess the dictator!

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by ManofScience, May 25, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

amy from the a-team? is she a dictator like cause the a-team sure ain't a sitcom.

numpty.
  2. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

you're mean....just cos ur bitter cos leeds went down! :mad: :evil: :p
  3. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

i'm happy about that now.

divi.
  4. Vandenburg

Vandenburg Registered User

It got me.

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 151to have chosen Cat from East Enders. Cat from East Enderswas a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.
  5. Karl51

Karl51 Registered User

haha i was answering these questions as me :D :lol: :D
  6. batfink

batfink Registered User

Well, I win this round. You are player number 3to pick Arnold Judas Rimmer from Red Dwarf, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Arnold Judas Rimmer from Red Dwarf.
  7. Ruth

Ruth Registered User

i did that to begin with til i read the rules properly! :dunce: :lol: :lol:
  8. batfink

batfink Registered User

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 4to have chosen Fred Elliott from Coronation Street. Fred Elliott from Coronation Streetwas a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.
  9. batfink

batfink Registered User

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2to have chosen mugabe from zimbabwe. mugabe from zimbabwewas a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon.
  10. dobbs

dobbs Registered User

Bugger....

Well, I win this round. You are player number 6to pick Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon.
  11. Smog

Smog Registered User

I win again! You are player number 1087to have chosen pol pot from cambodia. I knew you were pol pot from cambodiafrom the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Cheeky **** :(