Global Gathering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.B.ThatsMe, Jul 31, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

all 3 were very average,

desyn being the best out of the 3. bedrock arena had a mega weird smell to it aswell, not pleasant.
  2. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

I wanted to see them all but I really didn't like that area of the place I duno why? Forgot to mention was nice seeing you again too! :):)
  3. confuzzled

confuzzled Registered User

it didn't exactly have the friendliness of the other arenas, bit dissapointing really. the babooshka tent was better than the bedrock tent, but that was probably only due to the lack of weird smell!

the only arena which blew me away was the carl cox one, how they get a soundsystem in a tent to sound like that amazes me.

highlights for me were carl cox and dave clarke.

lowlights fergie playing that train track sound for 10 minutes and waking me from my sleep.

lovely to see you too jess. :)
  4. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

yeah what was that train track sound it was awful!!! It was like a massive build up then this shit fast tune came on was terrible!!

I loved Carl Cox too :love:...We went in the babooshka tent and it was so full you could hardly get in :confused:
  5. casy

casy Dirty Slut

what a crease ive had. got in there about 4ish, went to see yoji who wasnt there, then from that point i cant remember nothing but the fact that me and smithy had a absolute wicked time!!!

paul van dyk totally blew my ears off from that moment onwards no one could beat him!!

above and beyond just before tiesto were class!

went on the big ben ride 1000000 times!

just got back home now!! on the back of a van :lol:

all in all:up:

although i lost everyone as soon as i got in there!!
  6. elkiero

elkiero

had a belta time down at GG, although i spent most of me time q'in up for food, gettin back in from the campin area, etc. and who was on a para when you looked at ya wristband before ya went in to see "NOT VALID FOR ENTRY" written on the bottom. :lol: we nearly started mass panic wen we went in

in my opinion Underworld stormed it like but i thought the sound system on the beach was proper iffy, you could hear the bass but not the treble, but it was a proper high when they put on born slippy. Happy mondays? what?! why i even went in there i dont know, the only highlight of bein in for the 2 minutes was to see in what bad state shaun ryder was in and how stupid and old bez looks!:p layo and bushwacka were a bit iffy too like and wor sascha was ok.

A&B were class, no need to say really, and john o bir played sum canny electro shit like, he was ok - but i left early

but yeah tiesto was did a blindin set, although i was expectin his normal collection floaty trance, but surpised us all by playin a proper bangin set :eek:. was well impressed with PVD, but Armin played Practically the same tunes as Tiesto renderin the set a bit null for me, however when he played e-craigs version of perfect silence :love: so i went off on one:lol:,

lol - but how funny was the afterparty on friday at the dodgems - in the campsite! that must of went well to about 7 in the mornin.

well worth it and am deffas goin next year
  7. linzi

linzi Registered User

quality time i had afte rthe delayed start of setting of we got on our way after a diversion that "jimmynail" took us to stafford lol

seen a&b jon obir
    chris leibing :love:
    diggers
    daivd guetta who was actually quite good
    pvd
    fergie
    eddie
    erm loads more aswell

think i spent a lot of time confused and laid near the strippers tent chilling out lol

quality crack to be fair

i lost my rain mack :lol:
  8. Suzy

Suzy

Well completely mint IMO!! dont think i could of had a better time! wish I could of enjoyed tiesto a bit more cause it was the first time id ever seen him play n i was really looking 4 ward 2 it, was in a bit of a crap mood at that point due to my earlier antics! but i soon perked up! Also managed to lose most people at some point lol, found most of them again tho!
    Wkd banter on the bus, n was really nice 2 meet every1 on the coach. Can u all do me a favour n drop me a pm to let me know who's who please! cheers :)
    Linzi- Thanx 4 the coach! wouldnt of got there if i hadnt got a seat!
    PVD the best for me tbh, but if i had of been in a better mood for tiesto possibly him! Jon O'bir wkd, as was yoji.......oh theres jus 2 many to mention!
    Hope u all enjoyed as much me! :king:
  9. crasherkid

crasherkid Registered User

:up: had a class time.. expected it to be a mud bath with the state of the weather up here on sat morning..

where were the airport style security.. or any security as u went in?... :p

got inside had a wander about and saw some poor fuck crawling about on the floor mumbling.. cud have been duncan ;) ... then ran into duncan later on and he hadnt been horsing about.. :spangled: was v suprised.. well done..

what was the deal with the a&b live pa?.. the guy on stage sounded like some pisshead on a karaoke... :lol:

the carl cos tent was class as well.. and the lads on the gurn bus played strange world.. thumbs up to them... didnt go in the poly arena much.. anne savage was alright but proteus and all that hardstyle bollox can fuck off.. sat down for most of van dyks set :spangled: then had to drag nick outside to be sick on some poor bint...

managed to keep hold of my sunglasses till 4am then lost em :down: my rifts are in the bin as well.... never smelt anything so bad in my life... :funky:
  10. djtezz

djtezz

Had a amzing time!!!! good to see yas all again. our coach ride down was pretty good to be honest better than expected plus got dropped off rite by sams on the way home which cant be bad :)

got to see a little bit of shan!

Markus scultz -Veryy good

A&b- Good

tiesto- was very very very good!!! wanted it to rain to get the use outa my wellys haha

Armin- :D need i say more!!

Van dyke- ermmmm cudnt get into his set really will hav to listen again wen i download it.

fergie- orgasim noise wats going on there!!

eddie- gud tunes but al the same!!

Had a amazing time in all!!! cant wait 4 nxt year h ahah
  11. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

Oh my god I forgot about that orgasm noise!!!!
  12. Katie

Katie Registered User

Only one set I need to talk about :p Carl Cox! AHH!! Wikid two days for me. Friday night was mint as well :love:
  13. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

We just lost each other in slow motion when pvd was on...nothing could be done :lol: :lol:
  14. linzi

linzi Registered User

im quite suproised that we managed to keep together the majority of the time
  15. Katie

Katie Registered User

That was really funny, but shit at the same time!!

Went to see Bailey at 2 O clock and there were some kErAzY people in that tent! :eek: :lol:

Oxygen later on and a mad conversation with the 'herbal high' man :p
  16. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

I was in the same spot for at least 4 hours!!! even when it started raining and we were sitting near the exit we still stayed there....watched all the fat women come in to get dry like beached whales getting washed upon the shore.....Where did you go for a while linzi? Techno tent?
  17. linzi

linzi Registered User

me, tom n daz went for a mission to bedrock baboshka and the techno tent aswell laying on the grass near the strippers tent lol
  18. Katie

Katie Registered User

We got lost from everyone in Godskitchen! But there was still a funny group of us!!

How long did it take to get out of global as well!! What a terrible hour :lol:
  19. Amyl Nitrate

Amyl Nitrate Can me mate hav a sniff?

PVE was spot on. first time I have seen him and totally fulfilled all of my expectations.

Marco V's set was class as was Sander Van Doorns. He had been hyped up by a few people and he did not disappoint.

Thought Jules and Eddie were a disgrace though

Met a few people and lost a few but all in all pretty sweet