Global Gathering

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.B.ThatsMe, Jul 31, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

Oh well. Seen him at Promise anyway. Good stuff. I didnt see hybrid in the program/timetable anywhere though. I was looking forward to that.
  2. shotton

shotton Registered User

forgot to mention 2many DJ' also really good actually fucking class

Posting some pics in pic section
  3. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

:up: :king:

I think me, you and mick were the happiest blokes on that beach :lol: :lol:
  4. purvy

purvy Registered User

just got in, propper pissed.
    van dyk total kicked my piat all over last night. was unreal.
    van buuren done the buisness n all:D
  5. *missy*

*missy* Registered User

fair play we were at the pub from 12 so u must b canny pissed drinkin from then :lol:

anyway global :up: :D

had a really good time aswell :) bus crack :up:

we nearly ended up havin our own gathering on some field in stafford. :lol: bus drivers. :down:

no queue or searches on way in

glad the weather was nice. was dry and warm so we cud sit outside and enjoy the beach stage without gettin soaking

mainly went between gods and carl cox tents all nite and to the beach for a bit of tiestos set.
    was quite suprised we all managed not to loose each other all nite. :eek: :lol:

above and beyond were on when we got there. played some good tunes and then classics towards the end. whole tent had their hands in the air singing along. :lol: dan leading the whole tent in seemed from the front all over the shop :king:

then went to c chris liebing and thought he was quality, was on at half 6 but still banged it out. and how happy is he ALL the time. bless

not quite sure where i was after there, went and saw a bit of tiesto for bout 45 mins, sounded good :cool2: and some of umek :up:

then just stayed in gods tent all nite after that. armin and van dyks sets :wiggle: :love:

i know nobody else liked eddies set but i did :oops: :lol: was banging as fuck. all tunes im sure were speeded up and border line hh. but just wot u need at 4am in morning to wake u up after fergies shit set :p

anyway i think thats it prob wondered bout and saw bits of other ppl aswell

some of the states comin out of there tho. glad it was dark and couldnt c them til morning :spangled: :sick:
  6. dreamer

dreamer Registered User

well, i didnt go last year so ive got nothing to compare it to, but i had a fucking awsome time... was a bit dissapointed i dint get to see much of tiesto on the beach, had been at the tent due to mates not being able to hack it....we went crazy after shulz and above & beyond, who were amazing, so they needed a rest ;( but managed to see tiesto drop beaufitful things.... always gonna be a great one.... after tiesto i went to gods, to see ferry, avb, pvd, fergie and halliwell. the first three were awsome, but it just got worse from there... was knackerd and couldnt be bothered to stay past 5 for jules.

Didnt really see a full set on the friday tho, but saw quite a bit of oakie, and from what i whitnessed he was pretty good... loved the three drives - greece 2000 remix! spent most of the friday getting slaughtered on the beach. so cant really remember much from 2many dj's and max graham... but ive got alot of vids on me phone, so i must av enjoyed it...

but btw, whats the deal with chargin a fiver for shit ass burger with crisp onions and goats cheese??? and even worse £30 quid for a crate??? luckily my mate managed to smuggle a 1.5 ltre of vodka in through the xray system on the gates.. fuck knows how....

i think it could av been organised a bit better tho, eg. campers not having to que up again everytime they wanted to go back to the tent for something... you could get straight to the campsite through a door, but they wouldnt let you back again... and you couldnt take you drink.... so ended up getting charged another £40 quid for 10 bottles of smirnoff in the place. wasnt happy.

overall tho had a pretty mental time, got some fucking wicked pictures of it all... so i think il be back next year... but im gonna take the portable bog next time. :(
  7. Daz

Daz Registered User

You could tell he was fucking chuffed to bits with it like, thought he was gonna croud surf at the end:eek:
  8. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

:lol: The boring bastard wouldn't even let me keep my chair i got from the services

He defo should have! Did i have someone on my shoulders :confused: :lol:
  9. club head

club head

i did the weekend and on the friday the gurn. net van probs had the second biggest croud of the nite after oakenfold. the lil vanm was quality tho. i spent a 150 pound on laughin gas altogether over the weekend they r better than any drug around would seriosly reccomend it to anyone. but after about 15 balloons u start tripping and passin out for about 30 secs. i was really impressed with all the dj's in the GK tent. for a laugh i went to see proteus at the end of the saturday nite to finish me off and wot a crazy nutter he is absolutly wild. my best Dj of the nite wud hav to be van dyk and the i cannot name one for the worst as they all were producin good sets.
  10. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

:lol: :lol: I forgot about that :lol: he was all dressed up to pull with his mullet slicked back and his cowboy booties polished!
  11. Danny_Habit

Danny_Habit Registered User

Anyone see Diggers, Lawler, Desyn etc?
  12. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

Yeeee Haaaa, ride em cowboy
  13. *missy*

*missy* Registered User

a couple of ppl went over to that tent and came straight back practically, sayin there was no atmosphere or anythin. everyone was just stood about and didnt look like they were enjoyin themselves. :confused:
  14. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

yeah we went round there and didn't like it at all!
  15. *missy*

*missy* Registered User

i knew somebody had been tellin me bout it but couldnt remember who. :dunce: :lol:

im gutted didnt go to that most wanted stage thing, didnt really know who was on when and was miles away from everything else but sander van doorn was meant to hav been really good. graham wasnt impressed none of us went to c him
  16. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

I didn't even know there was a stage called that there :oops:
  17. *missy*

*missy* Registered User

lol :lol: there was prob loads of stuff we didnt c :dunce:

everyone kept goin on bout a gurn bus and didnt hav a clue wot it was until someone said was gurn.net.

thought was some bus full of gurning messes kickin bout the site :dunce: :lol:
  18. Jess C

Jess C Tookie

That outdoor thingy? That was tiny wasnt it?
  19. *missy*

*missy* Registered User

yeah think we saw it goin out :think: or im sure i saw at it one point somewhere. was only a little stage thing set out as a bus but was meant to b good.
  20. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

enjoyed it but bus rides done my head in