GeeBee spikings

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by psycaholic, Aug 14, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. psycaholic

psycaholic Registered User

whats stupid about warning fellow clubbers about the danger there MIGHT be a dodgy batch of drugs knocking about that might get put in say your sisters or your girlfreinds drink

is completey relavent seeing as it could happen in any club in the country

well you may find it boring and i'm worried that you can hold your self in such high stature and blind your self from the fact it could be you or one of your friends that it happens to next time.

will your a padantic moron who for some reason THINKS he is some sort of authority on this board. i dont know who the fuck you think you are! it's allmost laughable to think there are people who look up to you on here . not because of you unadulterated arrogance but you immature attitude towards somthing that is a real danger in clubbland . you might as well be one of the blinded stripey jumpered newky brown swilling skally's that parade around toon thinkin their god cos thats the persona you portray on here. it's childish and pathetic to be honest. and i hope your never in the position i was in last week but if you ever do you'll understand and see the severaty of the situation NEVER warrents taking the piss
  2. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

What a tard :rolleyes: I appreciate the info that he has provided so stop such a tosser :up:
  3. Guest

Yeah, just out of coincidence it happened around someone on the board so they posted it....I bet it happened to 99785458759658 people last weekend (in Scunthorpe alone ;))
  4. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

I couldn't give a fuck if you're showing concern for someone I don't know you're spreading misinformation. How can you get a "bad batch" of GHB? It's a specific chemical what could possibly be bad about it? :lol:

You have still not proven that the girl was spiked with GHB (although I expect the hospital will have been in touch with testing results to prove your point sometime within the next few days :lol: ).

p.s doing drugs for extended periods of time does not actually = know anything about drugs. A little logic before you post/peddle your shite might be a step in the right direction and you wouldn't go round futilely warning people about "bad batches" of GHB. :lol:

p.p.s I am not a "fellow clubber" I am into heavy metal and do not attend your pikey discos.
  5. Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

:eek: :up:
  6. French William

French William _________________

It's stupid because, as has already been pointed out to you, you can't have a dodgy batch of it. It's also stupid because even if it were possible that there's a dodgy batch of it, it still doesn't matter because it's the SPIKERs that you should watch out for, not the drug they use. It could be GHB, ether, rohypnol, whatever, it's all intended to have the same effect.

Yes, but your story has done nothing to change or highlight a fact that anybody with an ounce of common sense already knows and is careful of.

As I've said above, people already know this problem exists and are careful of it. If it happens to me or a friend it will be an unlucky coincidence and there's nothing your story could do or have done to prevent it. It's attention-seeking scare-mongering, the lowest common denominator in social and/or media communication.

Get over yourself you whinging moron. I don't think of myself as any kind of authority, and much less someone that is looked up to. I'm sorry you had to witness someone with their eyes lolling about in the back of their head, but at the end of the day, it's just one of life's everyday risks. I've seen people run over in the street, or bottled in bars, and also seen people who have been spiked, but coming on here whinging about it will achieve nothing.

Somebody got shot in the club I was in on Friday night, do you think I should start a warning thread to let clubbers know there might be a dodgy batch of guns on the 'scene'?

You obviously haven't been reading much of the board, or noticed the fact that everything from cancer and aids, to people's children and partners has been and will be mocked, because people, myself included, like to go for a cheap laugh, and generally speaking it's quite funny. In your case, people think you're an idiot, so are more likely to go for a cheap shot where you're concerned. Some might say it's cruel or childish, some might say you've brought it on yourself by posting so much inane drivel, either way no one especially gives a shit.
  7. psycaholic

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

im not saying im an expert and i have never said i was , i just said i know enough to know the diffrent effects it has on people as for finding out i'll see her sister on thurs to ask how she is

by bad batch i mean it could be an unusually strong batch as for the fellow clubber statment it was ment for all the peep's here not just you there for fellow clubbers was the right thing to say ! what do you not have clubs in the heavey metal scene or somthing ?????
  8. Wor Jackie

Wor Jackie Smackheed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

will you stop going on about this, nobody gives a fuck. it was fucking boring crack yesterday, and it hasnt faired very well overnight either
  9. Guest

That post was awesome. 10 points.

@ Pissaholic- Come back? Didnt think so bellend
  10. Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

He is in his late 20's and yet he cant grasp everyones point because hes too busy arguing his own. I know for a fact he will keep going after i have posted this ;)
  11. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

So we've gone from there being a "bad batch" to something "unusually strong" which basically could only equal less cut than some bloke you know usually gets it.

Well now I suppose we'd better impliment some kind of strategy to warn clubland that your mate took a dose of GHB that was only stronger because it was the first time he'd gotten it anywhere near 99% pure.

Prehaps we could also impliment some sort of alarm to go off everytime someone gets spiked to warn "night revellers" to be extra vigilant and watch their drinks at all times.
  12. Wor Jackie

Wor Jackie Smackheed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

what the fuck is he doing collecting empty glasses in some hovvel in scunthorpe at his age, and fantasizing about saving peoples lives. hes a complete buffoon that lad, with no bits missing
  13. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

:lol:
  14. Wor Jackie

Wor Jackie Smackheed

paedoholic will probably be inventing one as we speak. he's some boy:rolleyes:
  15. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

:rolleyes:
  16. Wor Jackie

Wor Jackie Smackheed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

:cry:
  17. J

J Mummy To A Baby Boy

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

Typical bloke always whinging :wink:
  18. psycaholic

they arnt mates just people who i had to carry out of the club that's all im sorry i didn't spacifically say the bad batch could just be a very strong batch , i thought you's just might use some common sense or are you so thick i have to give exact details before you take what i say on board!to be honest your boring the fuck out of me now, you and the froggy nob are just arguing for arguments sake which is just pathetic :rolleyes:

get a fuckin life moron :lol:
  19. French William

French William _________________

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GeeBee spikings

On the contrary, I think, like most of your posts, it's was completely spac-ific.
  20. psycaholic

:upyours: :lol: