Fedor vs Rogers

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Þ€tè®*, Nov 6, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Fedor vs Rogers

And who will win this? If Fedor loses I might give up watching mma all together haha.

Rogers is terrible and has no ground game at all, but he does have a solid punch that could knock out anybody. Fedors giving up a lot of weight, and isn't getting any younger, how much longer can he keep fending off younger tougher opponents?

I'd like him to win a couple more and retire a hero rather than lose to a pudding.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Fedor will destroy him, probably submission rather than knockout.Wouldnt suprise me if fedor gets put on is arse with a punch then submits Rogers when he trys to ground and pound him
  4. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Oh yeah he'd be insane to stand n trade punches, and yeah I'm hoping it' be a little more clinical than that though.
  5. LeeTheMackem

Fedors submissions are unreal though and him getting punched allover doesnt seem to stop his ability to grab an arm.To be honest the only rogers fight Ive seen is the arlovski one so I'm not sutre how good he actually is
  6. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Get in Fedor :D What a cock rogers was after the fight too, yeah i would have won it if I'd thrown more punches haha, and twisting his words around about a rematch, since when does the winner demand a rematch lol, put your dummy back in Rogers you got beat at your own game.

Jake Shields, talented yes but has to be the most boring fighter i have ever watched. And if I'm honest he's really over rated, yes he controlled the ground game quite a bit, but done absolutely nothing with it, barely worked for submissions, and either didn't have the gas or the know how for decent gnp. I think there are a few fighters who'd have him easy in the ufc.

And mousasi, although he didn't look amazing he keeps impressing I'd love to see him cross over to the ufc for some stiffer competition. He's got a brilliant all round game and looks lethal.

Oh and did i mention Rogers is a cock?
  7. LeeTheMackem

Fedor is the daddy, that was some jab in the nose from rogers like but other than that Fedor didnt ever look in much bother.Moussasi looks pretty special like, I was expecting some pantomine squaring up with henderson though after the fight and then it being announced that henderson had signed with strikeforce.Strikeforce is definitely getting better and better with the fighters its got.
  8. Dan

Dan Registered User

So Hendo has left the UFC!? Interesting. A fight with Mousasi will be well good! I hope Strikeforce becomes as big as Pride because the UFC needs good competition. Since it went loads of good fighters have been in limbo, either waiting to sign with the UFC or barely fighting at all.

Looking forward to watching this on Bravo tonight - Fedors always entertaining.
  9. LeeTheMackem

Hes out of contract with UFC but hasnt signed with anyone else yet apparently.

Although its nowhere near as good as pride Dream has got some decent fighters aswell