ESTA application for uk citizens traveling to america

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MAXIMAL:, Nov 4, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Granty

Granty 38°52′48″N 1°23′30″E

They're strict as fuck. A lad I used to go to school with got put on the next plane back for a caution for dope. One of my best mates wanted to get married in New York next year but got knocked back for a drink driving offence he picked up when I shared a flat with him - that was 6 years ago!
  2. MAXIMAL:

MAXIMAL: Registered User

Jesus!

The more i think about it the more i think it would be better to let them know and go down to the embassy but stories like this throw it all up in the air again.

I think drink driving would be viewed as a worse offense than drugs cautions, when i used to carry out CRB checks for my job we would decline any application regarding d driving as this was involved with the role and you were endangering the general public and other road users by doing it.

With drugs dependant on the severity and how recent the charge was we would ask them about it and 9 times out of 10 they'd still get the job.

Your mate didn't disclose the dope charge did he? by the sounds of it they found out when he hit the states and sent him back.
  3. Congay

Congay Registered User

bullshit they arnt strict as fuck, my understanding is dont mention the caution and they cant see it us side. this has always been my understanding.

but its allhear say until u speak to someone whos been and done it, Ness would be my first port of call
  4. MAXIMAL:

MAXIMAL: Registered User

I've spoke to Ness and he shares your opinion. It's just a massive risk isn't it and Ness is mental :lol:
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

i know others that have done it, go for it you dont look like a hadji.

proudys fucked tho