Chavs

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by smigs, Oct 21, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. smigs

smigs by the sword of dobber

Chavs

Its an amusing site to kill a few boring hours at work with, it has its own chav agony aunt called "Auntie Shanice"., and she answers shit like this

:lol:

Nickname: Anonymous

Problem: Me crew are giving me and my bezzie mate beef, so can you answer us...Whats better Lambrini or Lambrusco?

Answer: This is the kind of culturel dilemma I feel I am most suited to helping you poor plebs out on. After many years of painstaking research I concluded that the answer to this is whichever is on this months BOGOF from Asda as then you can ‘ave enough of it to get so ratarsed you cant taste the stuff. On a slightly related note Lambrini is slightly better for chicken dishes (KFC) while Lambrusco compliments fish (cod scrag in batter) more effectively. Luv Auntie Shanice

It has a chav of the month, and if you want a challenge click "am I a chav or not on the main menu at the left side of the screen. Different people put there photo's up and you have to use a scale of 1 - 10 to vote if there complete chav or not!

Theres some proper clips on there!
    :p

http://www.chavscum.co.uk/index.php
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

2 2ltr bottles do the trick like
  4. Hutch

Hutch \o/\o/ TRANCE \o/\o/