Car crash football management back at St. James...

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Conway, Jun 16, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Congay

Congay Registered User

Its too easy laughing at the toon.

Iv taken up flower arranging as a new hobby.
  2. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

3. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Registered User

Kinnear's just a bit senile I think. But if there was a rift between Carr and Pardew and he's there to repair it, then so be it. It'll all be forgotten about if / when he brings in a few decent players. Starting with Wilfred Bony please, who was the third top scorer in all of Europe last season (scored more than Cavani, Ibrahimovic and Falcao).

Aye, this "unreal" SAFC squad all seem to be leaving. Just how "unreal" are they exactly?

And Congay, just how good are all these players Di Canio's bringing in? Seems a risk having a squad full of foreigners doesn't it? I seem to remember you saying something similar about NUFC.
  4. Congay

Congay Registered User

hahahaha you bitter Lemon.
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

6. jamesclimax

Does that include selling your best players? Never going to get anywhere when you sell your best players are you?

You are the first to comment and take the piss when there's just simply speculation about good NUFC players leaving (Cabaye, etc). Still at NUFC I believe. But it's ok for SAFC to sell aye?

LOL kept you up last season, or have you forgotten that?

How am I being bitter?????????? You said all these foreigners were a risk for NUFC. Having all these French players would back fire. SAFC have signed 4 French / French-speaking players. Not to mention an entire management and coaching staff who are all Italian....

Does this risk not apply to SAFC as well? At least the players we signed have decent reputations, unlike the bunch of unknowns SAFC have signed.

I watched a youtube compilation of that Diakite fella you signed from Lazio (70 odd games in 8 years!!!!) and he looks awful.
  7. Congay

Congay Registered User

Glad to see everyone so united at NUFC.
  8. jamesclimax

Care to elaborate? In what sense?

Because we've added an ex-NUFC player to the scouting staff? Wow, what a huge deal that is (sarcasm)....
  9. Congay

Congay Registered User

The positivity is oooozing from every Geordie pour.

Id bet on Europe at least with this buzz about the place.
  10. jamesclimax

I'll bet any money we'll still finish above you lot.

How's that unreal squad? Oh yes, that's right they've all been replaced. Risky replacing an entire team with largely unknown players with zero Premier League experience. Dangerous game Di Canio is playing. As soon as it all goes wrong it'll be hilarious.

As for Cisse, he's basically after more money. According to Sharia Law, if he was THAT religious and following it like he's making out he is, then he would have had a problem with the Northern Rock and Virgin Money sponsors.

So he can do one as far as i'm concerned.

Remy and Gomis will be a much better partnership upfront.
  11. jamesclimax

"From an Islamic point of view it is very clear that interest is forbidden, both to receive and to give. It is completely prohibited.

"The real, truly practicing Muslim would object to any of those sponsorships and promoting something which goes against their beliefs.

"A Muslim has to honour his contract and it is a major thing to break a contract or to not honour a contract."

Shows that Cisse is blatantly after more money.