C****s

Discussion in 'Technology' started by MistaK, Jan 6, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

C****s

Just been infected by a Virus/Worm that came directly out of a pop-up. Just installed itself!!! posing as a Anti Virus app it torrented pop up's at me then furthermore disabling the Task manager.

after a restart it just didnt boot up.

now i'm back to fucking W-Vista. needless to say i'm pissed off and watch out for anything like this - its probably my own fault for not having any security programs running at the time, but didnt think anything that malicious could just hop onto your machine.

FUCK.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. adam.

adam. kthxbi

sour as a cunt.

what website were you on when you got the popup ?

(be honest now !)
  4. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Yeah I had one last month that wouldn't let me boot up. Should be easy enough to sort out, only takes me about 2 hours to get everything back when mines fucked. Should always have windows on a seperate partition that can be freely formatted.

Plus I've just downloaded windows 7 for free.

edit: check ********
  5. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

I had that, just got rid of it, tried everything accept Norton Internet Security 2010, ran a full scan with that, gone within 20mins, system runs perfectly now, it also caught 14 trojans that were of High threat. I've tried to convince a few people with viruses to try norton but they have none of it, by far the best AV I've used like, it's been well stripped down & runs brilliantly with 7 :up:
  6. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

Rory you about as trustworthy as an email from someone called Morgan Kunteh claiming to have $19m he can send you if you send him £2000 and your mother..

*edit*
    lol i didn't say this, dodgy fecking mods!!