Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Nass, Feb 16, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Business Opportunity

Hi all,

I am looking to expand my team regardless of location in my part time business with a large award winning London based PLC company - Telecom Plus.

All I am looking for are people who:

-Would like to be shown a second income opportunity which can be relied upon, and which will fit around your current job
    -People who would like a payrise every month and understand, or would like to know more about, the 'residual income' snowball effect
    -Enjoy their full time job but it doesn't pay enough (a good example are teachers and other people in the public sector)
    -People who have a positive attitude and are teachable through our free training

The times recently featured an article about us here http://business.timesonline.co.uk/t...s/mapping_british_business/article7021004.ece

You have some options if you want to find out more:

-Have me pop round with some information to explain it all properly and leave it with you;
    -Come to a professional presentation of the opportunity on Tuesday 9th March 7:30pm-9:00pm hosted by some of the leaders in our region and get all of your questions answered;
    -Watch the online presentation on my website www.nasserplus.co.uk (click Earn with us at the bottom).

This is an opportunity based on people helping people lower their bills through a guarantee on prices, recommending other customers, and various other ways of lowering their bill, (even to the point where it becomes free), as well as putting all bills which come quarterly from different suppliers with poor customer service on to one monthly bill paid in arrears (rather than in advance) based in the UK with no foreign call centres or long waiting times on the phone. The free training shows you how to gain interest, gather prospects and get people signed up properly within 30 minutes - if you stick to what it says you will do well, customers will thank you for it, and they will refer you to new customers which you get paid for.

It involves no stock to carry or deliveries to do - i'd personally recommended that you have a car or it becomes more difficult if you can't travel. It is still possible without one but in my view I wouldn't do it without one nor would I recommend to anyone else to try. I'd recommend this to anyone with 5hrs per week most weeks to spend on this.

It is not preferential to have any particular background - teachers, warehousing staff, public sector, office administrators etc all do this regularly and within 2-5 years they are earning substantial figures. On a personal note it is having a big positive impact on my life.

If you're cynical or have any questions these are welcome but I'd appreciate it if you didn't just bash this because you're bored and don't really care either way. Bear in mind I wouldn't two years in a row advertise something at risk of lowering my credibility, in a public forum I have been a member of for years, and where I have many friends.

I've already helped 25 people start their own businesses with me in since August 2008 - when you pop the hood on this it really is fantastic :up:

I look forward to hearing from you if you're interested. You can PM me or ring on 07949 613 820 or fill in the form on the Earn With Us page - it only comes to me and you don't get spammed.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

PS - If you're involved in a charity, we do a community fundraising programme, where the profits are rewarded to charities/causes and even schools/clubs which would benefit from further funding. If you're a fundraiser I'd welcome a chat about it :up: