BSS M-250 Speakers

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Smog, Feb 25, 2004.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Smog

Smog Registered User

BSS M-250 Speakers

Anyone know what price these speakers are going for at the moment? Any help would be much appreciated! :D
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Smog

Smog Registered User

^ ^ ^

Never buy them speakers btw... its one huge con... one of me mates bought 2 for £300 quid in slightly bizarre circumstances. And by saying "one of me mates" I don't mean me, cos I don't have £300 :p

To find the jist of the story... check HERE :down:
  4. Smog

Smog Registered User

:lol:

He's selling them if your interested... retail price £1800, bought for £300... you can have 'em for £150 ;) :D
  5. kid

kid Registered User

what happened?
    that links not working
  6. Smog

Smog Registered User

Basically there is a scam around the country (plus europe and the US apparently) where a couple of guys in a van claim to have speakers for sale because they were delivering some to a studio and they have a couple surplus. They offer them at a greatly reduced price from what they claim they are worth. They also have all the relevent brochures and documentation to prove that it is not a hoax.

However try and conact them and they don't exist... its all fake. And the speakers are worth much less that what they are sold for... but they are generally not too bad quality.

The website I posted was a forum where many people have told exactly the same story, but in a different part of the counrty... my mate was ripped off and when he tried to ebay them he got threatening emails off people thinking he was one of the rip off merchants.

To get the full story just google "bss m-250" and the first link should be the forum I posted.

:)
  7. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

ooohhh dear. more examples of people buying 'knocked off stuff' :lol:

Would U give 2 blokes from the back of a van £300 on the street?!?!?!?

Foolish :tut:
  8. Smog

Smog Registered User

The first thing I said to my mate when he told me was "fucking knocked off... don't think about it" just as one of the blokes was walking up the stairs with a speaker. The thing is they appeared very genuine (ie they demonstrated all the equiptment and didn't just run off) and had all the documentation... but still... back of a van... hello? ;)

I can be gullible but even I saw it for what it was straight away!
  9. Smog

Smog Registered User

lol cheers juski... I know most of that already cos it was me who found out they were dodgy from all the stuff I dragge up! :D

I again want to stress it WAS NOT me who bought them... i'm not that stupid :D