Discussion in 'Films & TV' started by Magpie, Dec 11, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

I wonder how much of their income has came from people seeing it twice.. I bet it's like 20%!

$2billion in sales and growing rapidly.. well deserved.
  2. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    Nass your sales pitch has made me decide to fork out and go.
  3. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

Thank me for it later. :love:
  4. Aaron!

Aaron! Coming soon...

Saw it last night and wasn't that impressed. Think it has been majorly over hyped. The story was average, it was well told but wasn't the best storyline. The commnader of the army was stereotypical and not very well portrayed.

Visially i thought it was good however i still had some complaints. I think the 3d was impressive at times, I thought alot of the things where it comes out and some of the camera angles were a bit tacked on just to show off the technology and were unnessecary. The big thumbs up for the technology though was how the 3d showed off the depth of the world. You really got a sense for the space and vastness of it all. Some of the great scenes showing this were on the ships when people were in the background you couls see it more.

Best thing about the film was the soundtrack, it was brilliant all the way through but the sound effects on the final battle was immense. That's where it came into its own it was like being there with sounds coming from everywhere.
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

so what if he was stereotypical its a MOVIE
  6. Aaron!

Aaron! Coming soon...

Yes but every single person who is in the army and a dictator who just want's war doesn't have to be played in exactly the same fashion and doesn't need to follow exactly the same character traits and be acted in exactly the same way. A bit of originality wouldn't go a miss instead it was a story that has been done a million times over with the same kinds of characters but people think it's amazing all because of how good the film looked.
  7. Nass

Nass sound. Staff

so what if he was stereotypical its a MOVIE