Aston Villa 6 v Sunderland 1

Discussion in 'Sport' started by jamesclimax, Apr 29, 2013.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. jamesclimax

jamesclimax Registered User

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Congay

Congay Registered User

*BOWS*

Class how our battering could send NUFC down tho isn't it!
  4. 5_8_6

5_8_6 Registered User

talk about the wheels coming off..haha.

sess was a yellow..sure he caught his foot and not the lad's shin? that's no excuse, by the way..

doesn't that push you lot a bit closer to the brink though? it's a right old mess down there, dear me...

i said weeks ago that villa were still playing some good football..on current form, you lot should be really worried..i know i am..hahaha.
  5. paddyp

paddyp

It's going to the wire this one. It's the time of the season when you need 11 men on the pitch with some fight in them, current form shows we don't have that, or even a captain to lead by example. I'm seriously worried.
  6. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

Yep who knows whats going to happen. Its a very strange season. Three points on Saturday and you could be up to 10th - don't win and you are on the brink of relegation. Got to love the PL!
  7. jamesclimax

Eh? How's that?

Our situation hasn't changed. We still need 1 more win. Your result hasn't changed that at all.

We're still 5 points above 18th. You are in exactly the same situation we are.

We're all on 37 points.

Doesn't matter if you're 14th on 37 points or 17th on 37 points.

At least we still have to play an already-relegated-not-even-going-to-try QPR.

Plenty to say on our battering, but yet again zero to say about your own team inept performance.

Has the Di Canio bubble burst already?
  8. 5_8_6

5_8_6 Registered User

nah, of course it hasn't....what about pardiola's? not that long ago, you lot had one eye on a top ten finish and europe? what's gone wrong?

i don't rate gardiner and he shouldn't have been playing (or ever again imo)
  9. jamesclimax

I meant Di Canio's "new manager boost" bubble. Pretty big way for the good feeling to end.

It's been a bad season. We'll stay up, just mind, but we'll survive. Like I said we only need 1 win. Draw or win v West Ham and / or QPR is all that is needed.

Serious review of the season needs to be done. Coaching / training methods all needs to be looked at. The 6-0 was horrendous, but might make the players / coaches / manager realise what is needed in the last 3 games. Hope so.

If given the choice in the summer of Pardew staying or getting Moyes (looks like he'll leave Everton) or Martinez in or someone like Laurent Blanc, then it's an easy choice for me, the latter. I don't believe the "rumours" of Rafa coming in.

If Pardew stays, then we need a new technical coach (pref French speaking / background) to get the best out of the French players.
  10. Congay

Congay Registered User

WHEN SATURDAY COMES
  11. jamesclimax

you lot play on Monday
  12. Congay

Congay Registered User