Add your jokes here

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by JockB, Aug 28, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. wallyjumblat

wallyjumblat Registered User

How long does it take a mackem to have a shit.......

about nine months:D
  2. Chris Fee

Chris Fee Registered User

:lol:

:D :p :D
  3. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

A woman with no legs has just won the strawberry picking championship.

Jammy cunt.
  4. Chris Fee

Chris Fee Registered User

:lol: :lol:
  5. JockB

JockB Registered User

Brian went to an urologist and told him that he was having a problem - he was unable to get his penis erect. The doctor checked him out, then told him that the muscles around the base of his penis were damaged from a previous viral infection and that there was nothing he could actually do for him. However, the Doctor stated that he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if Brian was willing to take the risk. The treatment consisted of implanting muscle tissues from an elephant's trunk into Brian's penis. Brian thought about if for a while. The thought of going through life without ever experiencing sex again was just too much for him to bear. So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty or adverse effect on the elephant, Brian decided to go for it. A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go try out his newly renovated equipment. As a result, he planned a romantic evening with his girlfriend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town. However, in the middle of dinner he felt a stirring between his legs that continued to the point of being extremely painful. To release the pressure Brian unzipped his fly and his penis immediately sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and then returned to his trousers. Brians girlfriend Donna was stunned at first, but then with a sly smile on her face said, "That was incredible! Can you do it again?" Brian with tears in his eyes, replied, "I think I can, but I'm not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse..."
  6. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

some good jokes their :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. d4rud3

d4rud3 Registered User

a man come back from the pub and he forgot to put his watch on and he really wanted to find out the time. So all of a sudden in the middle of a street he sings a the top of his voice then all u hear is a man shoutin at the top of his windows shut up u f**k its half two in the mornin.:lol:
  8. Guest

this joke is sweet!!!

there is this guy that puts blue smilies in every post on this forum,

and im so impresionable so i thought i would copy!!!

proper bo kesss!!!