Sexist jokes

Discussion in 'Fun Stuff' started by Damocles, Jul 7, 2002.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Sexist jokes

Thanks to Glitter Angel putting up those sexist jokes towards men i am starting this thread purely as revenge.

Q: Why are hurricanes normally named after women?

A: When they come they're wild and wet, but when they go they take your house and car with them.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

The ages of women

1. Between the ages of 16 and 18, she is like Africa, virgin and unexplored.

2. Between the ages of 19 and 35, she is like Asia, hot and exotic.

3. Between the ages of 36 and 45, she is like America, fully explored, breathtakingly beautiful, and free with her resources.

4. Between the ages of 46 and 56, she is like Europe, exhausted but still has points of interest.

5. After 56 she is like Australia, everybody knows it's down there but who gives a damn?
  4. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

What's Worse?
    Q: What's worse than a male chauvinistic pig?

A: A women who won't do what she's told.
  5. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Q: How can you tell if your wife is dead?

A: The sex is the same but the dishes pile up.
  6. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

A man was invited for dinner at a friend's house. Every time the host needed something, he preceded his request to his wife by calling her "My Love", "Darling", "Sweetheart", etc., etc.
    His friend looked at him and said, "That's really nice after all of these years you've been married to keep saying those little pet names."
    The host said, "Well, honestly, I've forgotten her name."
  7. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

This husband and wife are staying in a hotel, and after a romantic evening wining and dining they go off to bed.
    However, as soon as they settled down, the man leans over and whispers softly, "Hey snuggle boopy boops, your lickle hubby wubby isn't quite ready for bye-byes yet."
    The wife takes the hint and says, "OK, but I have to use the bathroom first."
    So off she goes but on her way back she trips over a piece of carpet and lands flat on her face. Her husband jumps up and exclaims in a concerned tone "Oh my little honey bunny, is your nosey-wosey all right?"
    No harm is done, so she jumps into bed and they have mad passionate sex for three hours. Afterwards, the wife goes off to the bathroom again, but on her way she trips over the same piece of carpet and again lands flat on her face on the floor.
    Her husband looks over and grunts "Clumsy bitch."
  8. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Q: How many men does it take to open a beer?

A: None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.
  9. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Becky was on her deathbed with her husband, John, maintaining a steady vigil by her side. As he held her fragile hand, his warm tears ran silently down his face, splashed onto her face, and roused her from her slumber.
    She looked up and her pale lips began to move slightly. "My darling John," she whispered.
    "Hush, my love," he said. "Go back to sleep. Shhh. Don't talk."
    But she was insistent. "John," she said in her tired voice. "I have to talk. I have something I must confess to you."
    "There's nothing to confess" replied the weeping John. "It's all right. everything's all right, go to sleep now."
    "No, no. I must die in peace, John. I slept with your brother, your best friend and your father."
    John mustered a pained smile and stroked her hand. "Hush now Becky, don't torment yourself. I know all about it." he said, "Why do you think I poisoned you?"
  10. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

It's a beautiful warm day and a man and his wife are at the Zoo. She's wearing a cute loose-fitting, pink spring dress, sleeveless with straps.

As they walk through the ape exhibit and pass in front of a very large gorilla, the beast goes crazy. He jumps up on the bars, holding on with one hand and his feet, grunting and pounding his chest with his free hand. The gorilla is obviously excited at the pretty lady in the wavy dress.

The husband, noticing the excitement, proposes that his wife tease the poor fellow. The husband suggests she pucker her lips, wiggle her bottom, and play along.

She does, and the gorilla gets even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.

Then the husband suggests that she let one of her straps fall. She does, and the gorilla is just about to tear the bars down.

"Now try lifting your dress up your thighs." This drives the gorilla absolutely crazy.

Suddenly, the husband grabs his wife by the hair, rips open the cage door, slings her in with the gorilla and slams the door shut.

"Now, tell HIM you have a headache!"
  11. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

A couple came upon a wishing well.

The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny.

The wife decided to make a wish, too. But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned.

The husband was stunned for a while but then smiled and said, "It really works!"
  12. Ness

Ness Registered User

Why did the woman cross the road?

Who knows, who cares...............

and what the fuck was she doing out of the kitchen?!?!?!
  13. Ness

Ness Registered User

Why can't you trust a woman?

How can you possibly trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't fuckin die?!

(CHUBBS')
  14. Ness

Ness Registered User

What do you call the affliction that paralises a woman from the waist down?

Marriage!
  15. Glitter Angel

Glitter Angel Registered User

CUNTS!
  16. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

What about em?
  17. Damocles

Damocles Registered User

Q: Why did God give women yeast infections?

A: So they would know what it was like to live with an irritating cunt!