Gaddafi = Brown Bread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Willa, Oct 20, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

A few headline acts have of left us but the likes Al-Bashir (Sudan), Bobby Mugabe (Zimbabwe) & Jintao (China) are still around. While the likes of Chavez (Venezuela), Putin (Russia) & Ahmadinejad (Iran) are always good for quote at having a pop at the west/america.

2. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

I'll keep and eye out for these lads!
    Jintao? Is that him from Rush Hour with Jackie Chan hew?
  3. TheSpence

4. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fucking hoose Sweat tits

It's sickening to think a few years ago I'd have cheered the NATO Rebels on. I've noticed this war seems to be in question by allot more people already, unlike any of the other wars, is it because people can see a maniac pattern?.

I often ask my self was it worth digging as deep as I have into all this kind of stuff over the years. It can at times make me quite miserable knowing I can't do anything.

People are probably better off left in a bubble. Don't get me wrong if people come looking for information I'll gladly give them a good ear bashing & a free tinfoil hat! :lol: but I Try not to go out my way anymore, it's a bit unfair.
  5. Congay

Congay Registered User

Bring them here.

Make them see murder and stick sodomy isnt the way of the English folk
  6. Congay

Congay Registered User

"It's funny that the rebels fought so hard to remove a leader that gave the country free healthcare, free housing, interest free loans, free education, equal rights, a leader that turned desert into pasture, a leader that put a percentage of oil profits into the Libyan peoples back pockets, and a larger percentage back into Libya's economy. Those going on about Gaddafi's oppression, tell us, what oppression? Give us an example (apart from cases where civilians were hurt while he was trying to defend his country, if you present that as a case I will lead you to the figures of the dead civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq.) You will realise his people were not oppressed in the slightest, and that all along you have just parroted lies. You are all fools, the rebels are fools, another great man erased from the planet."

Interesting post....
  7. Congay

Congay Registered User

PS Islamic Sharia law will be the 'basic source' of legislation in free Libya, says new leader

Back to the dark ages for them then.

But what do we care as long as we are on first name terms and have a slice of the black gold
  8. TheSpence

forks likes this.
  9. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Are you on crack? A guy who had a proven history of ruthlessly suppressing his own people, had a thing for deadly female assassins as bodyguards, developed his own chemical weapons, sponsored global terrorism, and who started wars with all of his neighbours was interested in "removing poverty from the third world"? His actions show anything but.

This guy's only agenda was to further his own power and influence at the expense of everyone elses. He kept the tribes in his own country at each other's throats so none of them would unite and bring him down. He provoked war with neighbouring countries and supplied terrorists all over the world with weapons if they were anti-West, and murdered Libyans abroad who criticised or attacked his regime. That is why he lost local and global support, not because he was some sort of secret Nelson Mandela who was "a bit misunderstood".

You need to get some perspective and stop reading/watching this NWO shite. You blindly take on anything you watch or listen to as gospel just because it's slickly presented and cleverly argued. There's a world of difference between a youtube video that ignores most of the established facts about Gaddafi to create a skewed POV to push a biased agenda, and what happened in reality. You need to develop critical thinking/reasoning - then you will be able to discern for yourself what is more likely.
    forks and Scotty like this.
  10. TheSpence

Conway nice summing up but you missed a key point for me his BUSTY Ukrainian nurse Galyna Kolotnytska. Check her outt some pictures she is a minger other she looks fine.
    Conway likes this.
  11. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    This threads bordering on David Icke terrirory. Cameron's a lizard, Obama was born in a test tube.
    Conway likes this.
  12. TheSpence

13. Rory Space

Where did you get you're information like?, oh, the news?, the internet?, where's you're proof on this? lol go on post a YouTube video or link. He had some "deadly female assasins" :lol: what the fuck do you think we have?, arethe SIS etc a comic book to you?.

I don't believe everything I hear/see in a video which I've clearly fucking stated more than once. I go through allot of information (not all Videos) over a period of time & decide for my self. Not saying the guy was perfect like but neither are our government, do you think our leaders should have their families/kids slaughtered?, then dragged into the street by the "supporters" & murdered, are you for real. Watching that video above it shows how he sent loads of young men to war, what do we do?. Just because they don't slyly hide what they do doesn't make them any worse than us.

That's what I'm getting at, & in the video's that's what Putin was getting at. Now who's seeing only what they want to see.

I can understand you love having a dig at me conway, but you know no more than the rest of us.

Arsehole.
  14. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

Coconut is getting well riled up here. Gaddafi was his dad! :lol:
  15. Rory Space

:lol: :lol: oh here's cunt the third. Not heard from you in a few days, you hibernating?.
  16. TheSpence

A few days that lad has not been seen since Detox.
  17. Rory Space

Lol, he's lucky to be alive from what I hear spence!.

The hummel is back.
  18. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    Rory just out of interest where dd you get your information on this is not the Internet?
  19. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I love the hypocrisy in this - you ask me to prove that my version of events is right, disputing that any footage, documentation or information from a mainstream source is factually correct, yet offer no such proof to back your own up, therefore you must be right? :lol:

Tell you what Rory, here's SOME PROOF.

Gaddafi's bodyguards - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/sep/07/gaddafis-amazonian-bodyguards-barracks

From a "trivial" perspective - http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/rando...all-female-security-team-the-amazonian-guard/

Reports of them being raped after the outbreak of civil war: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

My point is that this is not a guy who had the best interests of his people at heart, he was clearly an absolute nutter who had lost most of his marbles. I know you sneer at Wikipedia, but there are 365 articles referenced at the bottom of the page on Gaddafi. None of them mention any of the stuff in that video, and they would if it was factually correct, accurate or had been confirmed by a third party. Or it would be mentioned elsewhere via sources that don't always agree with the mainstream media (Wikileaks, Cryptome, 3rd party media outlets, blogs etc).

Yes our governments aren't perfect - none of them are globally and you won't find an example of one that hasn't caused hardship, suffering or death among it's citizens at some point in history. It doesn't mean that some secretive powerful family, mystical organisation or hidden agenda is behind them all pulling the strings.

Contrary to popular belief I don't enjoy having a go at you, but most of these videos you post NEVER stand up to scrutiny. I'm never one for taking the mainstream news at face value, but even I can see that these videos have been selectively edited to omit material that doesn't agree with the authors viewpoint, and accuentated to their own perspective. They are never balanced, objective, or neutral, they all have an agenda, and when you weigh the facts up against them, they always fall flat. I bet if you look for that interview with Putin on it's own, you'd find there are sections of it that weren't included and that parts of it were taken out of context. And thats without Putin putting his own spin on it (being ex-KGB and anti-west, he's hardly going to be objective).

As per Occam's Razor, the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one. If there's no proof other than conjecture, it probably doesn't exist. And if such an arrangement did exist in reality, the proof would be irrefutable and it wouldn't need Youtube videos to explain it to everyone.
  20. Rory Space

I've already saw them conway I wasn't asking for information on what bodyguards he had. You're going on at me for reading shit off the net yet i think you do believe all this shit on the news. I tell you this much, I'd say I was raped if it meant having my life spared when the rebs came :lol:

I don't sneer at wiki at all either. Look whatever he's done, there's still no need for what's happened. NATO have done one hell of a number on that place. Could you imagine them arming nut jobs in this country ( you might think of them arming me :p ) & letting them run riot against our government.

I'm not going to argue arm & leg over this, I just can't sit back and think ayeee, they all got what they deserved, because they didn't. It's the poor bastards that got killed in their beds by NATO that gets me.

Edit: As for the putin interview, if you saw that clip in video 3 I think it was, I think that was enough to show what he was pissed right off with NATO, nothing else needed.