Traktor Kontrol S4 Announced!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by fizz, Aug 16, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. fizz

fizz Registered User

Traktor Kontrol S4 Announced!

View attachment 25127

Visit for more information:

http://www.soundware.co.uk/news/2010/08/16/traktor-kontrol-s4-announced/

Native Instruments revolutionized the DJ world nearly a decade ago with the introduction of TRAKTOR, the world’s first professional DJ software. Now we’re set to do it all again with TRAKTOR KONTROL S4, the only DJ performance system designed from the ground up from the team behind TRAKTOR.

Forget what you know about DJ controllers and DJ software. TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 was designed from its conception as a fully integrated system where software and hardware are fused in perfect harmony. Once you experience it, you’ll immediately feel how simple, yet powerful and fluid a professional DJ system can be. TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 is the culmination of a 10-year vision and experience only Native Instruments can provide. So whether you’re a seasoned TRAKTOR user looking for the ultimate controller, or just entering the world of digital DJing, the S4 delivers like no other can.

Attached Files:

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

loooks canny sexy that like. decentish price as well since your getting the new NI software with it too.
  4. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

I'm still at a loss as to why anyone would wanna spend 1200-1400 quid on a SINGLE CDJ2000 when you could get fully laptopped up with one of these controllers for nearly the same price.

Impressive bit of kit. I have a Kontrol X1 and its a brilliant bit of kit. The integration of 4 decks, a sampler, and a mixer control as well as a sound card and the software itself is pretty much a killer product in my eyes.

I bought a XONE 1D to control traktors internal mixer, but it looks like this just made that completely pointless. Needless to say the fact that the XONE 1D has nothing but lousy ass support for windows 7 and 64 bit.
  5. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

I've got an xone 4d and traktor scratch pro, prefer to use the timecode vinyls than the jog wheels on the xone though. Feels more realistic.

and i agree with the windows support brid. took age for a 64 bit driver to be released for the xone 4d