Strange experiences in clubbing ...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BRID, Jul 13, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Strange experiences in clubbing ...

Was at a festival yesterday where none other than Habit favourite Tom Middleton was playing.

In a fucked up turn of fate, there was a 8-9 year old boy on the stage in front of him doing some kind of Michael Jackson dance while the crowd cheered him on and a dubstep remix of Dizzy Rascal - Bonkers was playing .... meanwhile we are all standing about hoofing poppers while a bunch of children run around the crowd playing 'chasey'.

I thought someone was telling me off when i was opening my bottle of liquid gold and felt a smack on my arm ... I asked the bloke next to me if he had just slapped me to tell me to stop, but it turned out it was a kids rubber ball that had accidentally hit me on the arm.

I did wonder at that point how far we've managed to come from the old school illegal Warehouse parties ... to this!

... :lol:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Detox - garden of eden - i think, had a campsite right next to it and there was 2 kids about 12 year old in the main tent going absolutely wild to the music :lol:

Also, the first Kiddstock, and probs every other Kiddstock, had a few kids, youngest about 4, think it was the owners kids though! that totally freaked me out a bit as there was people in ket messes everywhere and 3 kids wondering about in the tents :down:
  4. Pierre

Pierre

Glasto is like that sitting off your nipples making wooden spoons with a bunch of 10 year olds pure mental crack like but funny as fuck listening to the brother & sister next to me "My spoons much better than yours.....Mum said so".........Creased!!
  5. Carson

Carson Registered User

Global Gathering 2005 - Off my face on pills, kept booting the biggest meathead bloke I've ever seen in the face in the Gods tent as he was sitting on the floor near the exit & I though he was a car park bollard. Had both my hands on his baldy head and jumped over him like you used to jump over a bollard when you were 3 years old. Sooo, glad he was cabbaged as he'd of fucking murdered me.
  6. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love it!
  7. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

that secret detox last year in the field, pretty much most of it :lol:
  8. bella

bella It's the mega bitch!!!!

The first farm party in stanhope was the worst for kids. There was nippers running round in nappies with no other clothes on in the middle of the night. It was baltic aswell.
  9. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

:cry:
  10. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Trance fans: not as good as they used to be.
  11. Congay

Congay Registered User

Take it you didnt go to RADIO1 festival in Sunderland, Parents where feeding their first borns E's
  12. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

you dont need to go to the radio 1 show to see that, just get yourself down pennywell or red house :p
  13. Congay

Congay Registered User

hahaha the first or second farm party we where playing frisbees with kids in face paint while our faces where covered in more fine dust than mr warbuton after a hard day
  14. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

15. Willa

Willa Registered User

16. Earl Grey

Earl Grey time for tea

hugging trees , if you dont like it , fuck off , i
    are you all nonces ? as each tail is of kids - u queer folk

all i used to see was people with shades on that werent there (the shades , not the people), and if you havent seen that before , then u havent had good e;s
  17. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

noncey nocey

i used to get that all the time
  18. Earl Grey

Earl Grey time for tea

hugging trees , if you dont like it , fuck off , i
    what , nonced up ?
  19. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

you know me to well
  20. adam.

adam. kthxbi

- global 07 or 08 i cant remember.

Going around robbing the various stalls selling shit was such a frisk. It first started lashing down at around 3pm, and me being me just had plimsoles on. Myself and Q pushed past a horde of hardhouse lasses, determined not to clag their fluffy boots, and dived into a dunlop tent selling top quality wellies.

We stood around for a few minutes deliberating about what size wellies we were (depsite be being a 9 since 1st year seniors). Once we found some nines at the bottom of a bucket, the plimsoles were left for dead and we bolted like wild horses. Im sure Q knocked a lass dead on her arse in the rush too.

Happy with the stolen rubber we stamped about till around 11 when the breezes kicked up and it was cold as fuck. Again, me being me i just wearing a polo shirt. We managed to get seperated from Joe Rainah at around 6 cos he wandered off to see something in the Helter Skelter tent. When we found him next to the Gods tent he was wearing a Mohair Jacket, Leopardskin hat and glasses (the geps may have been his own mind..) Turns out he got a bit chilly too, and went into one of the daft hippy stalls and racked them. We gathered everyone and missioned over to the stalls bit in the middle. A few people were made to stop outside and keep and eye for the owner while we rinsed the rails of 70's Huggy Bear coats and straw Fedora's - the guy eventually noticed but it was far too late, he was totally powerless to stop us sprinting off into the direction of the bungee jump, off our nuts on MD and looking like Shafts scally cousins.
  21. Chewy

Chewy I'd fist it

haha we did the same at one big weekend in sunderland when it was pissing down, we then launched them to the front of the crowd during the cemical brothers as we were far too hot