Scumbags!

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by Carson, Mar 1, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Carson

Carson Registered User

Scumbags!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wear/7270808.stm

Horrible little bastards, ''LIFE'' sentences mean they will be free to roam the streets when they are all late 30's at the most. You know that they are never gonna do the 22 year sentences passed out to them. :evil:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

It didn't surprise me at all when I first read about the incident. There's been a load of times when I've been in some dodgy part of town waiting for a bus or something and had to witness a group of charvers going on about how such n such knocked this random kid out etc etc. I think they're all too stupid to realise that their idea of fun and looking 'hard' is what would essentially turn England into a 3rd world country if everyone was like them.
  4. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

5. Michael

Michael Registered User

i used to be seeing a lass from town end farm... used to.. actually i still would if my whoring reputation hadnt got the better of me

lee of C'ham 08
  6. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

horrible little cunts! i hope they all die behind bars
  7. Carson

Carson Registered User

I hope they all get raped to fuck off ''jon the bastard''. Then when they do get released, more than likely be 10-12 years I hope they get kicked to fuck off a group of charvers & slowly die in excrutiating pain. Bastards.
  8. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

horrible cunts, they'll get fucked over when they get out too i can imagine.

however, this annoyed me a bit:

"Ben Nolan QC, defending Miller, who has an IQ of 79, blamed the availability of cheap alcohol, and said litres of vodka were being sold for £6 in Sunderland."

i wonder why i normally contemplate sadist acts when i'm buying smartprice vod like. and his IQ can fuck off as well.

still tho, bad crack.
  9. adam.

adam. kthxbi

they'll get stamped all over on the inside dont worry
  10. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

there is cheap alcohol available in just about every city in the world, this is no excuse at all, what a fucking joke...

i had 8 pints in the goose the other, there onnly £1.45 each, does that mean i can go out and kick fuck out of a disabled kid til he stops breathing??? does it fuck

the horrible little bastard deserves to suffer for what hes done
  11. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

once again, people trying to 'blame' something or someone else. No responsibility being recognised here. it's not alcohol, they CHOOSE to kick him to death.

the fucking society we live in eh
  12. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Its fucking sickening! How on earth anyone can get a kick out of doing this is beyond me.

Our justice system doesn't help, these bastards should get the death penalty, they knew what they were doing and they knew it was wrong but they done it anyway.

Now they are guaranteed to be fed, have a roof over their head and no doubt pick up a degree or something IN the next 15-22 years :rolleyes:
  13. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

That story beggars belief ... it honestly sounds like something you would make up.

As MOS says, alcohol is being used as a scapegoat for this - and i very much doubt if banning alcopops, 7 quid vodka and 90 pence four packs of basics beer is going to prevent animals doing shit like that.

Theres a massive drinking culture in Japan, and they dont go around kicking each other to death .... a bit of a laugh and some falling over and thats it.

Its monkey see, monkey do in this country - life imitating tv imitating life ...... i dunno why it just seems to be getting worse and worse and worse?!
  14. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

When I was 14-16 there used to be a gang of us, about 20-25 we used to go to the unused railway lines and drink cider/lambrini/20-20/anything that smelt of alcohol on a Friday/Saturday night :oops: (Im not proud of this) we never ever once intimidated anyone, always walked around in groups of 5/6 so we didnt look like a gang and never ever dreamt of beating anyone up for the sake of it, we used to have silly fights between us but never had gang fights or anything like that and none of the other groups on the estate done it.

Teenage drinking is not a new problem the government have to face, teenage drinking has been around yeas and years, the press coverage and them "blaming" it on alcohol has made these people believe that its the alcohol "making" them do it, when in fact they are just looking for an excuse, someone/something to blame like MOS said.
  15. Alun

Alun bouncy bouncy

Re: Scumbags!

hate to go on about me being here an that... but they'd be going to the gass chamber for that in this state...

for cases like this.... maybe capital punsihment should be brought back..... fuck it gonna start a thread in banter!!
  16. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

These boys were just having a laugh.

Let them out!!
  17. Carson

Carson Registered User

:lol:
  18. Carson

Carson Registered User

Said on the lunchtime news. Bottles of Smirnoff Ice, Blue WKD's etc are set to rise 50p a bottle. Wah hey problem solved :rolleyes:
  19. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

When I was doing youth work in Amble, kids weren't buying alcopops - they were buying half bottles of vodka, lambrini and lager, and washing it down with dog Valium (snidey blues). Government don't have a fucking clue
  20. Sweeney

Sweeney Registered User

Easy tiger thats my hometown your talking about, did you work at the drop in centre? The kids round here are a fucking shambles we used to get pissed on the streets but never caused a little bit of bother. Last weekend they were launching full cans of pop at people as they left the pub they just hang about starting on people twice thier size cos theyve got nothing better to do.
  21. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Aye, Amble Drop-In. And its one shop in Amble who is supplying them all with drink, and I bet you can guess which one - not any of the Co-ops as I got asked for ID every time I went in, even for some drain cleaner for the Drop In. I never got any grief off the kids to be fair as they respected the fact I knew shit loads about drugs and brought my decks in for them to have a blast on. The girls are the ones who caused the most shit, especially the daughter the infamous Moore family, who encouraged their her to sell ''white'', yet stormed into the Drop In and gave her a good hiding when they saw her in the yard smoking. Screwed morals.