ROBIN HOOD

Discussion in 'Films & TV' started by JIMI, May 15, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    ROBIN HOOD

went to see this last neet, it was a good watch, it wasnt a great film, russle crowes accent was a bit all over the place and a bit irish in parts.

just to me even tho it was robin hood it was like the same as gladiator, same sort of storey just in diffrent parts of the world
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. adam.

adam. kthxbi

Aye it doesnt look that good like. Got no intentions of seeing it.
  4. MAXIMAL:

MAXIMAL: Registered User

There was a thing on TV about him kickin off on radio 4 because the presenter asked him if he was meant to sound irish, he totally kicked off swearing on air the lot.

His accent sounds fuckin terrible from the clips i've seen, it went from irish on 1 clip to yorkshire on the next, his excuse was that hood had travelled his whole life and never settled in one area so he had a mixed up accent as a result.

Shite excuse and shite effort. On par with that kid trying to be a cockney on green street.
  5. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

that was grim, if its anything as bad as that he's got no excuse for kicking off.
  6. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

Something about russell crowe boils my piss, i think its his shit acting, gladiator included, load of shit
  7. Congay

Congay Registered User

Nicky "Date Night" Mann

Theres not a film or a chinese he hasnt rinsed :lol:
  8. danny_m

danny_m Papa Toon

You know he has strong feelings for his lass when he sacks off a night at the comedy club with the lads to go and see Iron Man 2, bless him :love:
  9. MAXIMAL:

:lol::lol: Prick!

You did ask me when we were at the restaurant and tickets were already bought.

Hew technothrobber with your current AWOL stint getting past the 1 year mark i'm sure you'll be ahead of me in this game now. And it would be indians all the way, chinese is for wimps!
  10. MAXIMAL:

I've only seen a few clips and his accent is different on them all, ridiculous!! should have just kept his own accent.
  11. Mamb0

Mamb0 A pleasurable journey

Went to see this last week and it's a quality film - you soon forget about his accent and to be fair missioning round the middle east for 10 years with every different kind of person would play havock with your accent.

Really enjoyed it, some purely epic battle scenes and lots of light hearted humour, I think people are always guna pick on small and insignificant things when they see Ridley Scott trying to stay on par with some of the awesome movies he's directed but I personally think this rates up there amongst them.