Referee Ideal !

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Harper, Apr 7, 2006.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Harper

Harper Registered User

Referee Ideal !

Being able to take off a referee and replacing him if he is having a nightmare of a game and making loads of wrong decisions!

Someone could watch and analize the refs performance and if his decisions are that bad take him off and replace him.

what do u think?
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I think having a vid ref is a better option.

If something happens which a ref misses (or requires another look from a different angle) the vid ref can give it. Would stop off-the-ball incidents and diving for pens.

Rugby has it, Cricket has it.. and those are two of the sports which (in my opinion) have been the most resistant to change (until recently) :D
  4. Harper

Harper Registered User

im all for using video but in incidents inside the 18 yard box. I just think the amount of shite refs who constantly give fauls when theres no contact and cards for fuck all is unreal. If a player is having a bad game he is substituted so i think it should be the same for a ref who is having a mare.
  5. Mr.B.ThatsMe

Mr.B.ThatsMe 'yi raji puff

A Billion quid industry should never be placed onto one mans shoulders (or into his shifty eyes) imo :p Football players are far too soft to be able to resist a flick on the cheek so i have no idea why there hasn't been strict rules to moderate it all years ago!
  6. Harper

Harper Registered User

start red carding persistant divers and players who constantly confront referees in an aggressive manner is the way forward.