News supressed by the media

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by BRID, Jul 8, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

News supressed by the media

http://derbypatriot.blogspot.com/2009/07/anti-muslim-protest-in-birmingham-4th.html

Big racial protest happens in Birmingham and we hear NOTHING about it! Look at those youtube videos ... hardly a small gathering eh. How can you protest about 'muslim extremists' eh? ..... Cold blooded racism and nothing else in my eyes.

Interestingly enough, last week was when the mosque gathering that the BBC as good as TOLD you to go and cause trouble at (In light of the 7/7 conspiracy 'debunk' last week), happened.

See - its blatantly obvious that public opinion is being GUIDED from one week to the next depending on which way the wind is blowing. Could this be a test run before the next bit of propaganda or 'event' that is needed to justify the occupation of Iran or another war somewhere else? .... Call me a conspiracy theorist but heres evidence that the truth is being DELIBERATELY hidden from us.

It will be interesting to see what the media/government apologists can come up with to justify this one ... or is the coverage of every minute aspect of MJ's funeral more important? ;)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. forks

forks still not dead

you're a conspiracy theorist.
    MJ's funeral vastly more important
  4. Dan

Dan Registered User

Princess Diana's death brought national tv to a complete stand still for about 3 days. The Tsunami didnt even come close to that. 1 persons death compared to the hundreds of thousands of deaths has gathered much more attention by the media and they still go on and on about it. The BBC feeding the masses a load of crap is hardly anything new Brid, afterall it is funded by the govenment.
  5. forks

forks still not dead

it's funded by us. not the government
  6. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

nah. funded by us and controlled by the government ;)
  7. Dan

Dan Registered User

Wind your neck in you smarmy prick, you knew what i meant.

Its hardly funded by us anyway. Its not like we have a choice about taxes is it?
  8. forks

forks still not dead

well it is funded by us whether we choose to or not. poo bottom.
  9. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

Forks im not liking this Neo Futilistic attitude from you.

Just because i think the world is hollow, and run by forth dimensional Lizards doesnt mean that THIS is any less of an outrage.

I know my income tax 'funds' our armed forces who are over killing little kids in Iraq, but i sure as hell dont think im active in playing a part in it. The TV license is taken off us via the threat of force and not because we agree to pay for our own indoctrination.
  10. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

News agencies publicise what they think the (advert reading) public want to ingest, they knew people wanted to read about MJ so they publicised that over other stories (Notice how there was hardly anything yesterday about the 7/7 anniversary yesterday - because people want to read about MJ more)

Big business/media agencies run this world; they tell Governments what to do, not the other way round - Banks being the prime recent example.

The fact that the "riots" arent even hardly featured on any news agencies/blogs (almost untouchable by UK Government) kind of proves its a nothing story.

There was a race riot at the top of my street in Fenham a few year ago, it was in the Chronicle - i guess the government forgot about that.
  11. Congay

Congay Registered User

thats a non truth tho young daniel

the country didnt even have a nat.holiday for dianas death and i worked it so thats hardly coming to a standstilll. The Tsunami coverage was as expected, only eclisped by 9.11 imo