New Prog trance tune sample

Discussion in 'Productions' started by WorldonFire, Sep 25, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

New Prog trance tune sample

www.soundcloud.com/sixpointsix

'untitled' - starts a little bit long winded with a filter over but should sit alright after ive added other elements hopefully or ill shorten it. other elements start coming in > 1min 45

:)
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

any feedback?
  4. Anth_SureFire

Anth_SureFire The rhythm, the rebel

it's got a nice beat to it pal! obviously i'd assume the fact that it's pretty bare is because it's still in it's early stages of production, but with a bit of time and effort you might be onto something mate.

trance (i hope this is trance!) isn't typically my bag so i'm not really qualified to comment but early signs are good :)

one personal opinion, and this is just me making my own tastes known here; if it was me i would shorten the melody. lessen the amount of notes used, possibly even work it into some sort of 8 beat hook maybes? i find the trance tunes i've liked have never been particularly elaborate and have relied on either cool hooks or, if it is a long melody, elongated pads/strings rather than plinky-plonky melodies...

like i said, totally not qualified so if you happen to have laughed your cock off at that comment i understand haha ;)
  5. WorldonFire

WorldonFire No Pressure

cheers for the feedback mate - fairly early stages at the min yeh- think im gunna change the plinky plonky synth, and the middle bit needs shortened aye. :)