nasty digital cameras!! :-(

Discussion in 'Technology' started by rachel, Sep 17, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. rachel

rachel Registered User

nasty digital cameras!! :(

hav just bought the sweetest luvliest lil digital camera eva well i neva bought it but ma mam did 4 me 4 ma b'day bless her but anyways i used it for all ov abotu 5 mins then the batteries died so i bought sum more n them ones dies within about 5 mins too!! is this normal cos its gonna annoy the life outta me when im taking it out with me on a nite the batteries keep cuttin out within a few mins, am wundrin what i can do can ya mebs get special batteries of sumfink for em...??!! :confused: :confused: xxxx
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

What kind of camera is it??

Ruth got a tiny little one a while ago that does that.
  4. crasherbiatch

crasherbiatch BANNED

aye...tis normal...digital cameras, specially with screens to view the pix, devour batteries in minutes, the best thing to do is get one that takes recharchable batteries then always carry charged ones with you.

mine takes cr123a's but my dad gets them for his shop at like 50p even tho he sells them for £7 :D so i get them from him whenever im home :p
  5. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

try use the flash less and don't have the LCD screen on. AND after every pictue don't go back review it saying "aww init mint" that may prolong the life a little bit. just wait till u get home to look at them...
  6. rachel

rachel Registered User

yeah its a ting baby one the size of a credie card it fits in ma handbag tho which is good but it doesnt half eat the batteries!! yeah fink am gonna hav to carry spare batteries around with me from now on!! :) xxx
  7. Amyblah

Amyblah Registered User

Ruths camera doesnt have a flash of LCD screen and can only take a couple of pics before the batteries die :confused:
  8. rachel

rachel Registered User

lol!! cheers hun thats probs why it eats em up so much cos i di stull like that plus it records stuff too so always record random shit stuff then play it back n im sure that uses em up lots n lots too!! fanks 4 the advice people!! :) xxxx
  9. Wot

Wot Registered User

Get some Nickel Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) rechargeable batteries! They last longer then normal rechargeable batteries, I can get about 150 photos out of mine with the flash on
  10. rachel

rachel Registered User

aw class!! where wud i get them from...??! cheers hunni!!! :) xx
  11. Wot

Wot Registered User

12. scruf

scruf Registered User

i ad one of those little cybershot things til it got taxed by some thieving little bastard at k90.. it swollowed normal baterries in seconds but jus get a proper Ni battery charger n stuff an itll be fine :)
  13. iamian

iamian Registered User

doesn't the cybershot one come with its own special rechargable batteries? mine did an they last for ages...
  14. ManofScience

ManofScience Guest

did they pick-pocket you or did u drop it in a muntered state? i was gunna take mine friday but if there's ol oliver-twist-aka-joe looking motha fookas wanting to 'tax me' of my precious camera, i'm thinking twice...
  15. scruf

scruf Registered User

yeh but the chargers are crappy+ i needed more than one set half th time ;)
  16. scruf

scruf Registered User

i wouldnt bother.. was payin for a big round at th time put it down right in front of me for a split second to get my change.. looked down an it was gone.. i couldnt belive it. sickening. :evil:.

insurance company wouldnt let me claim either