MTV VMA's, Lady Gaga and the Illuminati...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adam., Nov 18, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. adam.

adam. kthxbi

MTV VMA's, Lady Gaga and the Illuminati...

ive just finished this strange-but-compelling article about how Lady Gaga and her videos are littered with pagan, masonic and illuminati symbolism. Its seems quite rediculous when you get thru the 1st paragraph, but then seems like it could be true :

part 1 : http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676
    part 2 : http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2614

I then read a further article on the recent MTV VMA's, (the one with Kanye West jumping on stage..) and how it basically plays out like a masonic initation ceremony, and how that too is littered with pagan and illuminati symbols. This all may sound a bit daft but its kept me entertained for an hour..

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2191

:cool2:
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. forks

forks still not dead

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_69yvFZH9U"]YouTube- Bill Hicks - Satan In Music[/ame]
  4. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Beyonce's father is a self confessed Free Mason, to add her fiancé - JayZ has a well-documented history of symbolic handshakes spelling he also is a high ranking Mason.

...May be reading between the lines but the stage interruption with Kanye West the other month may well have been an initiation.

What I will say is though, being a lower ranked Free Mason certainly aint what it used to be, most people can be initiated & accepted quite easily these days. It's only until you reach '33 degrees' (The highest Masonic degree) where you'll find people of power & influence I.e.: Tony Blair, George Bush, Bill Clinton etc... Even then there’s circles within circles & although you hold the rank of 'Grand Master' you may never be told anything of great power.
  5. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Fucking hell rory, you need a tinfoil hat pronto :lol:
  6. French William

French William _________________

Are you one? Or have i read that wrong?

Anyone read the new dan brown book? Moderately interesting in terms of free-masonry.
  7. forks

forks still not dead

aint life a bitch
  8. carefull

carefull

[​IMG]
  9. carefull

carefull

its your stepdad tho :lol:
  10. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Nar nah.
  11. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

The governments and military KNOW that pop culture can be used to control the masses.

The CIA have admitted that for portions of the 20th Century they directly ran the 'culture' industry to make sure things were being steered in the right direction.

People hold things like music, lyrics and all the associated things in such high regard (we all do) that they can have profound effects on how people view other things in the world. Think about all the TV shows where people go on endlessly about how this song signalled a generations feelings, or how it started something ... blah blah blah, did it FUCK - it was GIVEN to us to get us thinking the right way ;)

There is no doubt in my mind, that the 'mega' stars are used to push a way of thinking, an agenda, whatever you call it - thats why you can see so many similarities in the kinds of themes they are pushing. Trans-humanism, alter ego's, ritualistic behavior etc etc.

Yet people will pass it off as being nothing more than a co-incidence and think that the music industry is some kind of grass roots movement. Yeh right. Its run from the top down.
  12. danny_m

danny_m Papa Toon

Here man, The Jonas Brothers are too innocent to be part of a cult.
  13. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

I cant decide if you lot need to get on or lay off the drugs.
  14. forks

forks still not dead

well in the 60's music didn't help the military. I imagine some Hollywood product and some music might be aided by the spooks but if you want to see how successful it would be look at christian rock.
    I think we are all complicit in a consumer culture. If it didn't pander to basic human drives it wouldn't work. you can't blame the CIA for the fact you want a fancy car.
  15. BRID

Nobodys blaming. They have admitted to being in partial control of it.

Look at the influence of Alistair Crowley over the likes of the beatles etc - Even today people mimic fashion items based on military uniforms that HE was instrumental in (sgt peppers album cover etc etc).

To disregard the notion that theres a level of control when these agencies both admit it, and exist in the first place ... is crazy to me.

By all means i enjoy the music industry - but to think the stuff for mass consumption all comes about by random, would be naive.
  16. stuwrong

stuwrong Registered User

some right paranoid bastards on here
  17. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

Adolf Hitler was in the original cover
    George Harrison once had a moustache
    Yoko Ono is part Japanese
    They sung about Submarines (blatantly referring to U-Boats)

i knew those yet-to-be-born Scousers were behind those infamous WW2 bad guys, the Nazis!
  18. BRID

The news media havent told us something, therefore it isnt true.

;)
  19. stuwrong

stuwrong Registered User

some shady conspiricy site has told us something, therefore it is true
  20. stu

stu Registered User

21. BRID

ANYTHING that dares be different from the official line is INSTANTLY branded a conspiracy and therefore WRONG.

Pretty cushy deal dont you think, the herd self regulate each other by shouting down anyone who dares stick their head up and says 'hang on a minute ...'.

Even in the face of outright ADMISSION by government agencies that they have direct influence over the culture industry, people will still tell others that say it that they are nutters.

It aint gonna be on the Six o clock news you know - "GOVERNMENT CONTROLS MUSIC INDUSTRY". Unfortunately people expect the media to do their reasoning for them these days and give them their conclusions to bounce off each other.