More school shootings in america

Discussion in 'News & Current Affairs' started by LeeTheMackem, Feb 14, 2008.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Lee

Lee original gowans artwork

they've all got many screws loose, idiots
  4. Carson

Carson Registered User

American's are just fucked up fullstop (or period as the horrible yank cunts would say)
  5. Alun

Alun bouncy bouncy

bit of a generalisation innit?!? my wife's american and i live here at the moment... she's not fucked up and neither are my mates who are from here. try thinking before opening your mouth in future! fucking ignorant cunt.

calling americans yank cunts is just a rascist and small minded as calling people from any other nation. wise up.
  6. Lee

what he should have said was the proportion of yanks who are retarded and off the map is higher than the average of any other nation
  7. Carson

Carson Registered User

Aye that's what I meant! More or less.
  8. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

The problem lies with america's constitution and the right to bear arms.

When the US originally declared independence and it people were very much fighting for their lives it could be justified, however in todays society there isn't any real need for guns to be carried or freely available.

However now you have gun lobbies and those who are patriotic (or stupid enough depending on your point of view) to insist that things remain as they are and it's "their right" to carry a gun. They're not a particularly large majority, but they know who and how to lobby to maintain the status quo. And its stupid. Instead of kids learning how to communicate and deal with others, if they get the piss ripped out of them they go to school with a gun and blow everyone's brains out? :down:

With the scale of the gun problem over there it's unlikely there'll ever be a solution to it and this kind of thing will be widespread for years to come.
  9. Phil Mitchell

Phil Mitchell check me a dollar brer?

I bet you 80% of Americans couldnt even tell you what the constituion is. Maybe our resident Yank Alun could do a survey on the streets of Louisiana?

"With the Virginia Tech shootings resurrecting calls for tighter gun controls, the National Rifle Association has begun negotiations with senior Democrats over legislation to bolster the national background-check system and potentially block gun purchases by the mentally ill."

thats a start but it wont change a paranoid, gun-toting history.
  10. French William

French William _________________

I think you'll find nothing will change history.
  11. andy_rocks

andy_rocks Registered User

Pandering prejudicial nonsense from a pack of fuckwits stuck in the past.

The current shooter was described as an exemplary student, and hadn't had any contact with mental health services as far as I know, and nor had the columbine ones or anything. Are they also going to ban the parents of teenagers from depression from having them too in case they take them? From anyone the rest of school calls 'a bit weird'?
  12. DN HY

DN HY 142 bmp

bad crack like it really is! shocking how innocent people get caught up in some retards personal dimise.

the number of people that have guns in america is crazy (maybe someone on here nkows exactly what it is???) tho, so eventually people are going to go off the rails and start shooting things/ people up.
  13. Carson

Carson Registered User

:lol: If only
  14. Carson

Carson Registered User

:lol:
  15. Lee

not even a mad doc a hyper kid and a delorean?
  16. Alun

Alun bouncy bouncy

fuck that si.... i'd get shot!!! :lol:
  17. Alun

Alun bouncy bouncy

i don't dispute that all americans have the right to bear arms as is written in the constitution (not been updated for 200 years!) and that most of them do... and the only qualifying terms are that your over 21 and haven't been convicted of a violent crime oh and a 7 day cooling off period... what ever the point in that is, and i don't dispute that a lot of people who have guns and have access to guns are a bit 'special' in the mental department, what pissed me off and pisses me off is the generalisation of a whole country, as far as i'm concerned calling all americans 'horrible yank cunts' is the same as calling everyone in and from pakistan 'horrible p*ki cunts'... and i personally can't stand rascism in any form or at any level...i think its ignorant and narrow minded.. and i've always called people up on it... and i always will.

**steps off soap box**

i've said my bit.! :)
  18. Lee

people will make generalisations when that certain country is time and time again being pulled up because of their stupidity. no one judges a country on the actions of many but by the actions of a few and its by your weakest link you understand your weaknesses. no one really celebrates success but they jump on failures. america may just has more failures than anywhere else in the 'civilised' world. no one remembers the things america has given the world while when theyre looking at the complete scopes than are defining their nation.
  19. Ferox

Ferox Shamanic Tea

Its called media bias. If five people get shot in Brazil or some other country where guns are prevelent (like South Africa), it barely gets a mention (and we certainly wouldn't call Brazilians or South Africans retarded - that would be racist wouldn't it?). A few students get shot in America - THE BRITISH MEDIA MAKE IT HEADLINE NEWS. We like to see failure (and cheer ourselves up by calling Americans retards), just like Man Utd failing at football, Australia at cricket etc.
  20. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

:love:
  21. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

I often contemplated taking my .22 calibre air rifle into school and going on a frenzy like. It was a right fuck on loading it though so i'd of only got one shot off before I was jumped upon. :(