mariusz pudzianowski

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Þ€tè®*, Dec 11, 2009.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

mariusz pudzianowski

Just watched his first mma first, lasted all of a minute i think lol.

He started throwing leg kicks, the sort i would have thrown in a fight in year 8 but with a lot more power lol, eventually throwing the guy to the mat and just slamming him hulk style with hammer fists haha.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Some geeks are fast lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ-bnSLuX9M"]YouTube- Mariusz Pudzian Pudzianowski - Marcin El Testosteron Najman[/ame]
  4. LeeTheMackem

LeeTheMackem Lets Cacky Tash Him

No technique whatsoever, but he probably wont need and any, hes over 3000 lbs though so is unlikely to ever fight in the US
  5. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

I know, i definately lost a fight when i was young using the run and kick technique, think the lad just cracked me one in the nose :lol:

And he got down to 272 for this fight mate, ufc limit is 265, I reckon if he stopped the gear and concentrated on mma he'd easily make that weight.
  6. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

I dont think ive ever felt so scared for someone when i saw that cunt go for the other guy.

Marius used to be the worlds strongest man didnt he? What an absolute and total beast!
  7. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Aye five times world strongest man lol, he's also well trained in karate and was an amateur boxer for seven years.

He broke the leg of one of his sparring partners with on of them kicks :lol:
  8. LeeTheMackem

suprised hes managed to lose that amount of weight like, still got alot to learn technique wise like, but lesnar learned quickly so maybe he can too
  9. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Yeah i agree he has loads to learn, at least Lesnar had his NCAA amateur wrestling background. Wrestling is definitely the best base to start with in MMA, I think the UK will always be behind America because of this.
  10. LeeTheMackem

yeah we've got loads of talented strikers but we'll never see British lad with the wrestling of people like hughes, koscheck, lesnar, sherk (the list could be massive haha).On the other hand GSP's wrestling is shit hot even though he didnt do wrestling as a young un
  11. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins $5 $5

soft as shite
  12. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

You have a point.

Mariusz was dropping his hands when throwing the kicks, i'd have checked the second kick after realizing his error, and threw a straight right, he'd swing a long right which i'd have ducked under and then took his jaw off with a cute left hook.
  13. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Yeah canada wanted him to represent their wrestling team, some people are just naturals, he has class core strength like, he's bulking up now so it'll be interesting to see how he does in MW.
  14. LeeTheMackem

would you be fighting at heavyweight?haha
  15. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

It was more sarcasm haha and nah :(
  16. LeeTheMackem

shame cos thats the shallowest weight haha, How impressive was Mir yesterday?Im stupidly now believing he could beat Lasnar in a rubber match
  17. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Nah I still don't think he has a chance. He looked great against Nog the fight before and everyone thought he'd win but he got smothered.

Now he's putting on a bit extra weight and thinks it will make a difference, Lesnars been conditioning his body and that strength for years lol, if Mir thinks he can start lifting weights at plus 30 and be as strong he's nuts.

What is interesting is him putting on 20 pounds of muscle in 4 months lol, he wants to put on another 20 before his next fight to cut down to 265, if he manages that he's on roids, there's no way he cud add 40 pounds of weight that fast.
  18. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    There's no way Mir would be competitive with lesnar again he wasn't even a match for him in the first fight he only won by getting lucky with a heel hook which lesnar certainly knows how to avoid now. It would be the same old story of lesnar keeping him down and pounding out a stoppage. I thought BJ looked class again last night that cut on sanchez was fucking nasty.
  19. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

haha aye that cut was sick, haven't seen one like that in a long time.
  20. Þ€tè®*

Þ€tè®* Registered User

Well I had a dream last night that i was watching a Mir fight live, I got sick of him being a cock so i jumped in the cage and started double teaming him with the this other HW (fighter wasn't clear). Then Mir got angry and started kicking the shit out of both of us, I then made friends to get out of a beating and he was a really canny guy.

hah
  21. Scotty

Scotty Internet Weirdo

Pop a 40 and check your rollies - its Blyth Tyme!
    You and another bloke double teamed frank Mir in your dream??? That's probably the gayest thing I've heard this week since George michael on the xfactor.