Madders - amusing, pointless or just embarassing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeordieLee, Oct 26, 2003.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. GeordieLee

GeordieLee Registered User

Madders - amusing, pointless or just embarassing?

UNITED MEMBERS OF SUNDISSENTIAL, THE PAST AND THE PRESENT - UNCLE MADDERS HERE!!!

This statement from me is a wholehearted thank you to each and every person in the world who has attended a Sundissential event over the last 7 years. My statement one month ago was a statement from the heart, the heart and soul of a man who for good or for bad created one of the best clubs in the World. My statement received a staggering 23,500 views, ranged across 15 of this country's leading club culture websites. The majority of these threads were in my favour. I have received over 1000 private emails to my hotmail account at madan_725@hotmail.com offering me unconditional support with reference to the theft and fraud against me undertaken by Mr Daniel Kirk and Miss Louise Crampin.

If people think that Sundissential's plight one month ago was bad, then let me tell you now how bad things really are:-

Facts

It has only been 5 months since I have not been there. However in that time, Sundissential as a brand has gone from the top of the Premiership to the bottom of the Vauxhall Conference in the space of only 20 weeks.

I stated in my previous statement, that Sundissential on a Saturday night at the Sanctuary nightclub in Birmingham was pulling in crowds of approximately 400 people. It is now worse than that. On Saturday 11th October 2003, Sundissential was thrown out of the main operating arenas of the Sanctuary and shoved into a back room of the Sanctuary and pulled a pathetic 209 people including guests for a co-promotion involving London's mighty Tripoli Trax. This is like asking Her Majesty The Queen to vacate Buckingham Palace and move into a council flat in Brixton. Saturday October 18th 2003 faired no better. Not only were they dumped into the back room again advertising the Sundissential Super Heros, a crowd of less than 400 turned up for this event!

It get's worse. Sundissential have sinced been informed that they are no longer welcome to hold the events at the Birmingham Sanctuary nightclub. Never in Sundissential's 7 year history has it ever been thrown out of a nightclub for poor performance. Yet this is a fact. Their official date of being thrown out was to have been the 29th November 2003. They will state that they have left. This is not the case.

Sundissential North fares even worse than HQ. The Sundissential Album Launch party on Sunday 4th October 2003, was attended by a piss poor 530 people, including guests. Bloody Hell! Club Evolution with all rooms open holds 2700 people. There would have been more cheer in a grave yard! For the next event next Sunday in Leeds, they have resorted to dumping 100's of discounted tickets onto websites in the hope that people will pick them up. Who in their right mind is going to pay £21 on the door to walk into a place with less life than a mortuary? People are no longer interested in this lifeless limp piece of shit. My prediction on numbers for this event after the disgrace of last month's event, is 300 people including guests and Police!

Sundissential in its present form has no soul, no heart and no leadership. A recent independent survey carried out by an individual on Gurn.net has produced results stating that 72% of clubbers want Sundissential to close rather than suffer its current humiliation. Sundissential's recent statement that it is a "team effort" has backfired tremendously. Further facts include the following:-

The Sundissential Student night in the City of Leeds called BASE lasted only 3 weeks. Kirk being the greedy bastard that he is, only registered the domain name baseevents.co.uk to himself back in August 2003. Better wake up Charlie! This is publically accessible information at http://www.nominet.org.uk.

Sundissential have also been thrown out of Subway City, in Birmingham where Afterssential was held due to poor performance. Is there anything left for you Kirk? You and Crampin are now the laughing stock of the whole dance music industry.

It is time that you and your "team" leave people with their great memories of Sundissential and not subject them to your current embarrassing offerings. In this last week, the Sundissential office has put out a statement asking everybody to "keep the faith". Anybody and everybody knows what this means. You are stating that you are on your arses, that you are trying to sort things out, so bare with us. On your arses is exactly where you are.

As for me, its onwards and upwards I hope. I really miss all of you. I have spent the last 7 years giving a generation younger than me the time of their lives and memories, of which I hope they will carry with them for the rest of their lives. However, it is now time to move on.

My Lawyers are now on the offensive and although this will not interest some people, many of you are interested in seeing justice prevail.

Do me a favour MISS HELEN ATHERTON - the next time that you start threatening legal action against me, learn to bloody well spell. "LIBEL" is how it's spelt not "LIABLE". Perhaps you should ask Natalie for reading and writing lessons.

CHECK THIS OUT - THIS FRIDAY 31 OCTOBER MADDERS HOSTS GODSKITCHEN AT THE PIMPS AND WHORES HALLOWEEN BALL TAKING PLACE AT AIR, DIGBETH, BIRMINGHAM:-

THE NITROGEN ROOM FEATURING THE TIDY BOYS, ROB TISSERA. LEE HASLAM AND HINSLEY … WITH A BIG SPEECH BY UNCLE MADDERS AT 1AM APPROX

THIS NIGHT WILL BE MASSIVE AND I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL DOWN THERE!!!

Further information available at www.godskitchen.com

The following Saturday - 8th November I shall be hosting the DEUCE SOUNDSYSTEM at the Lakeside Country Club in Birmingham. This will be an amazing night and absolutely packed to the rafters! For further information go to www.deucesoundsystem.co.uk See you all there!

Well that's it for now. I really do miss all of you. I cannot wait to see you guys next Friday at Godskitchen.
    God Bless

Uncle Madders - owner and founder of Sundissential.

P.S Kirk/Crampin see you in court!!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

He should belt up before he regrets it.... it was his own fault anyways for going into business without a contract :rolleyes:

A well planned revenge would be better - sounds like he's just looking for attention.
  4. Play

Play Registered User

The Guys Pissed off!! You can't blame him......Good luck to him.... hope he comes back with a good night.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: <<Madders
  5. Mr Scottyfish

Mr Scottyfish Registered User

Yeah, good luck to Madders. Hope he can bounce back from all of this. :groovy:
  6. Jimmy

Jimmy Registered User

Agreed, he sounds genuine and is just trying to get the clubbers behind him which is fair, good luck to the bloke:)
  7. Scottish_lass

Scottish_lass Registered User

nah good on him, he's been shit on good and proper im sure if anyone else was in that situation they'd do the same, his name was dragged thru the mud, he's just setting the record straight to everyone. :)
  8. TheSpence

TheSpence Registered User

I LOVE READING HIS RANTS!!!!!
  9. Guest

Good luck to Mr Madders. :king:
  10. JockB

JockB Registered User

Would be great to be in court listening to them all grass each other up about the states they got in and worse.