Libya.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MistaK, Mar 2, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. MistaK

MistaK Modulations Staff

What the fuck is going on really? but it looks like The Tories and Team America can't wait to get their hands on that 2% of global oil output. :(
    Rory Space likes this.
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

Lady Gaga has taken over.
  4. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Slowly but surely closing that net on Iran...

And when we do, that's the time to put your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
  5. N.C.

N.C. ............?

Why? What do you think will happen if Iran actually decide to do anything? If they have nuclear capabilities they do not have the range/sophistication to strike anywhere close to us, if they use them on Israel then not only will Israel fuck them up, so will every other western nation.

Iran is like the little terrier of the middle east, barking at everything but doesn't really have anything to back its self up with, once moral issues are taken away (if they do a mass first strike against a cities etc) then contries will bomb at will.
  6. Gary Proud

Honestly? I really don't know what they would do.

What I do know is that they have an active Nuclear programme and we don't, which scares my a little.

They also have an Airforce quite capable of delivering Nuclear Weapons (should they have them of course).

From a Military perspective we as a Country simply don't have the money, personnel or capabilities of entering into another war, regardless of the size of the 'Terrier' were up against.
  7. BRID

BRID Has name in red. Staff

I sincerely hope that Iran cluster bomb the UK with nuclear weapons and raize the country to a smouldering pile of ash.

Maybe then it will be a warning to people about what happens when you continually dabble, meddle and outright mess with the world.

People need to wake up and stop believing everything the mass media indoctrinates you to think about these middle eastern countries as a pretence to their inevitable invasion or 'surprise' (yeah right) revolutions.
  8. Willa

Willa Registered User

Gaddafi looks like he's stoned 24/7, proper pothead if ever I seen one.
  9. forks

forks still not dead

what the fuck do you think the 50 billion we are blowing on Trident is then ? FFS

We just need to stay the fuck out of the middle east. Every time we meddle from 1918 through 1948 through 1956 to today we just make things worse and more volatile, and make ourselves more of a terrorist target.
  10. danny_m

danny_m Papa Toon

Maybe this is the big mad crazy thing that is going to happen in 2012??!!!
  11. forks

forks still not dead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6gZvEAjGHw
  12. S.E.C.T.

S.E.C.T. Kiss My Face

I was thinking that, he's proper off his tits like. And is he wearing war paint all the time or something? His face always looks a funny grey / green colour
  13. BRID

I'll let the finger cymbal massive ponder that one ;)
  14. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

I've always thought he looks like a slightly more normal version of Jackie Stallone.
  15. hummel

hummel Fucking imbecile

:lol:
  16. Gary Proud

50 Billion!? [​IMG]

Enlighten me if you will... FFS
  17. Rory Space

Rory Space Gonny wreck yir fuckin hoose. Sweat tits

Almost Everything you hear on the news about this situation is complete & utter bullshit.

Theres no escape from this carryon, not being brits, all we can really do is sit back, moan on here, and be thankfull were not on the receiving end, unlike those poor bastards we'll soon be slaughtering for their oil, and like the other (innocent) people we've slaughtered since 2001.

Like i've said for years on this board, the elite have plans, & they will be followed through :lol: ;)
  18. N.C.

N.C. ............?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Trident_programme

Not peanuts, you also have to remember to get to the UK a country will have to either ally/invade everything from the middle east to here.

Capable air force does not mean long range first strike capable aircraft, its not like WW2 where anyone could fly planes over any country.

But nevermind eh?
  19. BRID

I very much doubt anyone can even light a match in this world any more without someone being able to track it.
  20. Gary Proud

I've also read the 'editable' Wikipedia too... still no sign of this £50 billion.

Trident costs around 6% of our annual Defence budget, which last year (at it's highest ever peak) was around £48billion. For it to have cost anywhere close to £50 billion to date, the programme would have had to started over 17 years ago, at a rate of just under £3billion a year, which it didn't.

And a capable Airforce means JUST THAT. Times by the fact were stretched over 2 middle eastern countries already and having just announced another 11,000 troops to be made redundant this year leaves us in a very vulnerable place should Iran decide to get the hump.
  21. N.C.

N.C. ............?

I'm not quoting 50million for the trident system, but theirs no doubting that its a nuclear arsenal which far out weighs the vast majority of countries. Trident also started in 1994, that does not include the cost of processing the ore through refinement, so when you start looking at the 17yr life of the current trident programme and realise that their were nuclear programmes well before this (Vulcan system for example) the overall cost starts to show.

11k loss of troops will not really affect the readieness of the forces, the majority of that number will be support groups for bases.