Keith Collins \ Bell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fiddla, Sep 15, 2005.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. fiddla

fiddla Retired

Keith Collins \ Bell

Former south shields hardman Keith Collins has wrote a book revealing the killers of the gunned down doorman Kevin Knightingale from 9 years ago , as well as lifting the lid on a series of local hardmen !!!

I reckon there will be some arses twitching round my way at the mo as to wether or not this book gets published like !!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. RDR

RDR Banned

He wants to be well guarded :lol:
  4. fiddla

fiddla Retired

I would imagine the lads will be on there way like since reading the other days gazette :wink: :lol:
  5. RDR

RDR Banned

:eek: People actually read the gazette?
    He won't give a feck anyways, prolly come out fighting, even if there was 20 people after him with shotguns :lol:
  6. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

I really wana read it me like, I was only 13 when nighter was killed but i can remember it like it was yesterday!!

love to know who it was that done it.

I love being really nebbie me like!!:) :p
  7. RDR

RDR Banned

lol soooz I heard the shot!
    Ask enough people and you'll find out who (supposedly anyways) shot him.
    I can't remember the bloody name now, my memory aint as good as it used to be
  8. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

i used to know who supposedly done it (i cant member either) but i just want to know if its true or weather it was sumone else and that person has been blamed for all ov these years for sumit he neva done!!
  9. fiddla

fiddla Retired

If it gets published i deffo wanna get me mits on it for a good kneb like !!!!

total doorstep gossip revealed lol :lol:
  10. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

Do you think itll really get published tho??
  11. fiddla

fiddla Retired

I dunno , maybe but dunno if he will be able to name names like he says , from a legal point of view ....?
  12. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

well wot wud be the point in the book then!!:confused:
  13. Ultraist

Ultraist

I don't think the author will be able to publish the names of people who he thinks/knows killed him, without proof it'll be libelous and could get him sued... although I reckon that'll be the least of his problems :lol:
  14. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

LOL me dads just been n i told him about the book and he said in his younger years me dad was with his m8 at the marine park and his mate knew keith so they stopped to talk to him and keith said to me dad you look hot (it was a summers day) and me dad said yeah im boilling, so keith just turned round and pushed him in the pond in the park :rofl:
  15. fiddla

fiddla Retired

:rofl:
  16. Jambon

Jambon Jambons Disco Club

who is this joker? another local hardman?
  17. trance_fan

trance_fan Registered User

Go say that to his face :lol:
  18. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

you can imagin me dad trying to pretend he thought it was funny but hes really fuming inside cant you!! :lol: :lol:
  19. soooooozzzzzz

soooooozzzzzz Smile xx

Again tho wot wud be the piont in the book if he cant name the ppl?

Hes wrote the book to grass all these ppl up its not gona be any good if he cant really name them all, ppl wud be none the wiser wud they!!

wud be a waste ov time i think!! just my opinion tho!!:D

And i didnt know ppl have already tryd to kill him b4 thats y hes already in hiding??:confused:
  20. Ultraist

Ultraist

I've got a book by a American gangster and he only refered to people by their nicknames, he'll probably do that I reckon.
  21. fiddla

fiddla Retired

I'LL NAME MURDERERS

A SENSATIONAL new book by South Tyneside's most feared gangland figure is set to blow the borough's crime scene apart.
    Keith Collins claims he will name the people behind the killing of bouncer Kevin Nightingale and at least four other men who "run" South Shields's underworld.

The self-styled Sheriff of South Shields – who ruled the town with terror and intimidation in the 1980s and 1990s – reckons it's time to lift the lid on the area's top criminals.

And with the first drafts of the book already finished, the 58-year-old says it is only a matter of time before he clinches a publishing deal.

Speaking from his home in southern England, the grandfather-of-three said the book is the next logical step towards clearing his conscience as he gets on with his new life.

The retired bare-knuckle fighter said: "I am just speaking the truth. A lot of people are making vast sums of money up there, and so far they have escaped justice.

"There is going to be a lot of trouble in South Shields when this comes out and people are exposed for what they really are.

"As well as naming the people involved in the murder of Kevin Nightingale in 1996, I'll be naming between six and eight others who are at the top of the criminal tree in the north east – four who are very well-known in South Shields."

Mr Collins, who has spent almost a quarter of his life in prison for drug racketeering and terrifying acts of violence, moved south in the late 1990s.

He quickly became involved in the drugs trade again, using his reputation to muscle his way into the higher echelons of established gangs, but his activities earned him even more time in jail.

Today he won't reveal much about his private life, but he still boxes at his own club, under the name Pit Bull Collins, in aid of charity.

He also says a return to South Shields isn't out of the question.

"I don't know if I have plans to come back just yet, but it's not something I've ruled out.

"In the meantime I am keeping myself in shape through boxing and regular work-outs because I have a reputation to keep, and have to be able to handle myself when I need to.

"This is a dangerous game, but I'm ready for anything."

Attached Files: