Junior:G 1st Birthday!

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by Gary Proud, Apr 17, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. Gary Proud

Gary Proud Registered User

Junior:G 1st Birthday!

******JUNIOR:G 1st BIRTHDAY******

GOODGREEF Presents....JUNIOR:G!

Friday 11th May JUNIOR:G @ Cosmic Ballroom Stowell St.

Room 1 -Tech/Trance
    Fred Baker
    Shan
    Gary Proud
    Mark Maitland
    Simon Garrington

Room 2 Eleck
    Untamed Society
    Blackhall & Bookless
    Alex Farrier

**Official Warm Up** @ Camp David with Twisted Logic boys:
    MK-X (Infrasonic recordings).
    Craig Purvis.

Info:
    10pm-3am @ Cosmic Ballroom Stowell St. Newcastle
    Capacity: 450
    £8 NUS/Members, £10 Others
    www.goodgreef.com
    www.matthardwick.com
    www.nucastle.co.uk
    Guestlist Email: juniorg@goodgreef.com or text 07966 971 855.

Happy birthday Junior G!
    Doesn’t time fly when you’re having fun? We can’t believe a year has almost passed and that May 11th is the 1st birthday for one of the UK’s most exciting young parties! Already some of the best DJs have graced the decks in Newcastle and JG has developed a hugely loyal crowd of dedicated up for it ravers from all over the north east. We always thought JG would be good, but this good?! It’s exceeded all expectations and quite simply has firmly established itself as one of the best small nights around, cramming so much atmosphere into a small space! The prospect of the birthday has already got us really excited – we can’t wait!
    Special guest is Belgium’s finest export since their chocolates - the amazing Fred Baker! It’s huge news to have this star at the birthday and we can’t wait to get Fred into the intimate confines of The Cosmic Ballroom. Famed for his melody laden hard edged groovers which have been at the front of the record boxes of every top trance jock for the past decade, Fred is one of the true masters of European euphoria. He’s developed a reputation as one of the leading exponents of the new wave of Trance DJs and producers who have taken the sound into the new millennium. Fred’s been just as devastating behind the decks as he is behind the boards so expect some of his own smashers brought into his set!
    Shan is one of the most revered DJs in the Hard Dance scene. A long-serving Goodgreef resident, he has won legions of fans by playing a tough euphoric blend of tech- trance, techno, hard trance, and the occasional bit of hard house and has a reputation for playing consistently blinding sets.
    Mark Maitland and Gary Proud complete Room One and they will be showcasing their impeccable musical style. Both have developed their careers through the first year of Junior G so it’s going to be a bit emotional at this one as the guys have forged their music and a loyal following who will be out in force for this party!

Over in Room Two, Untamed Society and Blackhall & Bookless will be in complete control with an all night long relentless session of electro beats and dirty ass shaking house. These guys have been right at the fore of rocking the second room and over the last 12 months have provided some seriously fun action on the dance floor. So expect some Junior G classics and some forward thinking bangers!

Junior: G is an exciting concept helping to bring a community vibe back into clubbing, going out and having fun in general in a great venue with like minded people from all over the north east.
    The Cosmic Ballroom is an intimate venue for 400 clubbers to lose it on the floor. As ever the Goodgreef production will be top notch with some extra special birthday treats thrown in for good measure!
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. fiddla

fiddla Retired

Ill be there as always , nice to see si garrington on the lineup !!!

:D :D :D
  4. Play

Play Registered User

5. Gary Proud

6. Gary Proud

This should be quality! all good reports of late from Fred Baker doing the business at Crasher & Fire It Up!
    Shan needs no introduction so expect another installment of a quality 'full throttle' night!

@ fidds - definatley see you there mate... again & as always Lol:wink:
  7. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

Gonna be a another top night this one! Cant wait! :D
  8. linzi

linzi Registered User

GARY PROUD ..... are you hammering the techno for the birthday ?
  9. pollypocket

pollypocket Registered User

yay :D
  10. Ash1

Ash1 Registered User

Not been for a while but this will be a dead cert - Fred Baker was awesome at Fire it Up! Quality booking! Hope he gets a long set
  11. Carson

Carson Registered User

will deffo be there again, cant miss it. will more than likely unable to talk by the time i get there but all is good :up:
  12. Gary Proud

Yeh i will play a techno set, I will see how the night goes I suppose as to what to play:cool2:
  13. Gary Proud

Yeh id heard good reports about him when a few people returned from Crasher the other week. Seen him follow Eddie a few times at the 'Bosh live' & 'Fire it up' gigs aswel & everytime he's been wkd!
  14. Gary Proud

We hava a 4am Licence aswel for this month!
  15. adam.

adam. kthxbi

score !!!^^^^

cant remember freddy baker being that good at talltrees the last time he was on.......

get tyas back, missed him the first time round.
  16. Gary Proud

He's on the cards mate, he's heavily involved with Goodgreef now so it's just a matter of time till he's back up, we just didn't want to put him on again (even though I could listen to him week in, week out & not get bored Lol!) as he's been up here twice already within 6 months.

Wev'e got some totally wkd line-up's forthcoming aswel mate! so as the write-up states we seem to be going from strength to strength which is all good news!

I think with Evolve now in full flow we have a really good balance of DECENT trance in Town now as they have the big hitters such as Ferry, Above & Beyond, Marco, hardwick etc.. & we host the up & coming cutting edge DJ's/producers, so Newcastle looks to be on the up!:)
  17. graham

graham Registered User

Theres one DJ we need back at JG, and we all know who that is...... ;)

Will defo be down for this night, with different things being on its been a couple of month since i made a night at the ballroom. Looking forward to it :up:
  18. Aaron!

Aaron! Coming soon...

O'Bir? :p
  19. Gary Proud

I haven't got a clue who your on about mate? I dont think your 'Avatar' expalins it that well? Lol:D
  20. linzi

linzi Registered User

yeah techno time :)

i cant remeber the last time i was there but will def be coming for the party :)
  21. Gary Proud

Gud stuff indeed, is the Saloon doors open on the Bunker that weekend?:cow: