Groove Club - monthly on DI.FM

Discussion in 'Music' started by graham, Dec 13, 2010.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. graham

graham Registered User

Groove Club - monthly on DI.FM

Some info on a new radio show starting in January :)

Welcome to Groove Club. A monthly radio show showcasing some of the best in underground house and techno.

Hosted on DI.FM - the winner of IDFM's best global radio award 2010, the show will feature regular mixes from handpicked guests as well as our trusted residents.

The policy for the show is simple; to play quality underground house and techno music and showcase guest's who we really want to hear, whether its an internationally recognised artist or a local city resident. All with 1 simple qualifying criteria - they play good fucking music.

Kicking things off in January is resident Graham Laverty. With his productions on labels such as Tribal Rage, ALiVE and sMACk picking up support from the likes of Richie Hawtin, Nic Fanciulli, Slam and Dubfire, Graham shows us exactly what the show is about with his brand of groove filled, percussive deep and tech house.

Then in February we hand over the full show to showcase the sound of the first of our guest DJ's.

Originally from Greece though now based in Berlin, as well as running his own Escada imprint which is home to the likes of Mendo, Alex Cellar and Spirit Catcher - his productions on labels such as Rekids, Freerange, Urbantorque and Plastic City have earned him international recognition and gigs all over the world; from Tokyo to Madrid, Jakarta to Berlin, Tel Aviv to Kiev and beyond. In February we are very pleased to welcome Nikola Gala into our Club.

So sit back, relax, tune in and enjoy the show. This is Groove Club.

Attached Files:

2. 1615634792921.png
  3. graham

graham Registered User

4. Conway

Conway helmet Staff

5. Rossy

Rossy . Staff

Nikola Gala - fair one!

Do you know the rough listening figures for DI.FM?
  6. graham

graham Registered User

Daily average is around 500 for peak time shows I think? The shows will also be up for download afterwards through soundcloud and possibly as a podcast too so people can subscribe.

Haha yeah I am buzzing hes up for it, his June promo mix has been on my ipod ever since I heard it. Its fucking quality and his productions are wicked. Ill stick his June mix up for anyone who hasnt heard it :up:
  7. Willa

Willa Registered User

Good stuff Graham, good luck with it.

Beast of a tune.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzJ_y6FR81E"]YouTube - Nikola Gala - Keep Walking[/ame]
  8. graham

graham Registered User

Cheers mate, yeah thats a cracker. Love this one as well (though it is a bit more pitched up here than I normally play it :lol: )

After the break it just builds and builds....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDORHc0tmnE"]YouTube - Nikola Gala-The Phunk[/ame]