*Goodgreef meets Fire it Up @ Tall Trees*17.02.07*

Discussion in 'Going Out' started by pollypocket, Feb 12, 2007.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. pollypocket

pollypocket Registered User

*Goodgreef meets Fire it Up @ Tall Trees*17.02.07*

OFFICALLY- ‘BEST CLUB IN THE NORTH’ MIXMAG 2005
    *Goodgreef Meets Fire It Up! Saturday February 17th at Tall Trees*

It’s perhaps the ultimate crowd-pleasing collaboration, the one unity that smashes all others and brings together two of the world’s favourite party ingredients: Goodgreef and Fire It Up’s Eddie Halliwell. Much like adding dynamite to a big box of fireworks, this will be more than just explosive – combining these two simply huge forces in clubbing will make for one of the best nights out of the year and it’s only February!
    And after a year that saw him totting across the globe many times over, Eddie Halliwell is ready to rock Tall Trees right into 2008! Previously heralded as Mixmag’s DJ of the Year for the second time running in 2005 and at an amazing no. 17 in DJ Mag’s Top 100 poll, he is quite simply one of the most sought after, inspired and musically driven players on the scene and arguably the most passionate when behind the decks. Eddie incorporates scratching and multiple deck use for simply astoundingly good full on bosh sets and flying the Fire It Up! flag means he will be on absolutely tip-top form for this mouth watering session!
    Supporting Eddie is Belgium’s Fred Baker whose unique brand of scintillating trance injects big bouncy beats and some fun on the dance floor. Whether producing and original track, remixing someone else's production, Fredric De Backer has an instinctive feel for what is fun, and what the dancefloor will respond to. It's his love for the music and for trance music in particular makes his productions work and keeps the faithful returning to the floor everywhere to hear him play. Fred knows how to mix up with classics with cutting edge new sounds to make for an unforgettable night and this Goodgreef favourite will be in fire!
    There’s also an amazing LIVE set from Giuseppe Ottaviani! Giuseppe is one half of the well-known Italian project: NU NRG. His live performances have been described as an ‘electronic music concert’ where he reaches out to the crowd and interacts with them in his own unique style and after a huge 2006 this guy is ready to show people some new tricks to get 2007 flying!
    The electrifying Sean Tyas is another rising star whose banging track “Lift” on Discover was not only featured on Eddie’s recent Cream mix album but also hammered all over Radio One! Sean is making his GG debut and this outstanding producer and remixer will blow your socks right off!
    And Barry Connell will be on hand to get the party rocking from the very first beat.

Over in the House Party Barry Connell headlines with an exclusive house set. Expect to find some classy groovers getting down to some quality beats from residents Blackhall and Bookless, Untamed Society and Tez Walker. The guys always make the room their own with some vocal beats and peak time treats so everyone is dancing from start to finish! Tall Trees will be decked out in the resplendent Goodgreef production and a great crowd will flock from all corners of the UK to make the North East the only place to be!

The full lineup…

Goodgreef meets Fire It Up!
    Saturday 17th February
    @ Tall Trees, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15 9PE
    Club M
    Eddie Halliwell
    Fred Baker
    Giuseppe Ottaviani Live
    Sean Tyas
    Barry Connell
    House Party
    Barry Connell (Exclusive house set)
    Untamed Society
    Blackhall & Bookless
    Tez Walker
    9pm-4am
    £13 Members & NUS / £15 others
    Info 07790 774 550 / 01642 786 786
    www.goodgreef.com
  2. 1615634792921.png
  3. Sasha

Sasha Registered User

im going :)
  4. Shortee

Shortee back of the net

Im Going :D
  5. Sasha

Sasha Registered User

good lass! see u there :up:
  6. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

cant wait :)
  7. fino1

fino1 Gaz1

I would if a was aloud in trees decent line anyway hope everyone that goes has an awsome time:)
  8. Carson

Carson Registered User

im there 100% gonna be a wkd nite cant wait :D :D :D
  9. vicious_stu

vicious_stu Registered User

illl b there, asleep in the corner:D
  10. Dan

Dan Registered User

Im going! But im not really looking forward to it at all tbh.

A head full of class A's it is then!
  11. arnies

arnies

Its been SO long since Eddie has been at Trees! saw him last summer in Ibiza and was a little dissapointed with his set at Judgement Sunday. Not up to his usual BOSH! - apparantly he was told to tone it down a bit at Judgement Sundays and play are more trancey set to go with Jule's set. Dont know if this was true or not?

Am looking forward to some more BOSH! :king:
  12. graham

graham Registered User

I would doubt it very much mate, considering Lashes also plays there fairly regular.

Halliwell plays a lot more trancey now anyways, plays a lot of Discover type trance, so think it will have been his choice rather than anything Jules told him he could/couldnt play.
  13. Lamb

Lamb Registered User

I still love watchin eddie, but he does seem to drop more trancey stuff in compared to the first few times i watched him. and he doesnt seem to do half as much scratching, more cdj messin about!
  14. arnies

arnies

Oh right! well all i'm saying is that was a bit dissapointed with his set in IBIZA. I really like his driving techno and just a little bit of trance. Like his Essential Mix that he did in err think it was 2004? That is his BEST work to date! Whish he would do another Essential Mix..:king:
  15. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Same here, I don't like Tall Trees at all and the music isn't very appealing to me. Although it is my birthday night out and should be a few of us out. Hopefully it'll be a hoot. :cool2:
  16. Craig_M

Craig_M Registered User

I dunno what you look like, but Ill get you a drink if I see you :laugh: Have a good one! :beer: :bonkers:
  17. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Just look for two little hobbits and a tall skinny big lipped oddity.

Me, Dan and Lee :groovy:
  18. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    im not going 2 this now like
  19. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Why aye, you'll be out. ;)

Think Marc might be out too, not 100% though.
  20. JIMI

JIMI Not an Administrator

either on a messenger of death or a naval base
    honestly i wont be there
  21. Oasis

Oasis Peter North-east

Why?

You're still going to gervais though?